• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Official Info: Health form

Gadget

Assistant Brownie Guider
if i just write 'gadge is special, if broken return to sender' will that do?

p.s. Ja-a-a-af? am I allowed sugar and cupcakes this time?

Broken.Owner

Archery Goddess and Moderator
GuiderPlus
Oh i really hope so!!!!!!!!!!! They were yummy and i still laugh at that bit on the vid!!!!!!!!!

Gadget - i think you are very special and i'm a little scared if you think you're going to get broken over the weekend - what on earth have you lot got planned for us?????

Mu-u-u-u-ffffff.....cupcakes will be present

Whether you choose to indulge in one is up to you!!

WOOOOO HOOOOOO :thumbsup:

Purpleellen1976

Guide Guider and mad woman
GuiderPlus
Yummo, pink cake. Although...

I'm not sure why I even bother to ask about the cake, as I'm not allowed to eat it even if I do end up going....maybe I could have a bit saved and have it not as a 'with a cup of tea' snack but as my pud - then I might be able to eat it.

Sorry! I just realised that I'm rambling on thinking with my typing fingers :D

*alli*

ooooh Im now Brownies GiC!!

hehehehehehe gadge il play nicely!!! u can decide if thats bout the 'breakin gadge' or 'cupcakes' lol!!!

LFC_dragonfly

Veteran (100+ posts)
Cake is down on the menu as pud Ellen, so you are ok!

And I ordered the cupcakes (along with a ton of other stuff) from work today, and I got pink ones (strawberry) and brown ones (chocolate)!!

did some one say there would be spare ones at g2g as unless my new ink cartridges arrive before friday morning, i can't print one of, so i am keeping my fingers crossed. my stupid bf didn't order any new ones and left it till it was to late!

*alli*

ooooh Im now Brownies GiC!!
sparkly theres no need2come up wiith excuses....we all know ur gona forget an need one (or b like me n NOT do one in first place cus dawny doin spares!!! teehee!!)