• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Official Info: Health form

Smudge

The Doctor (5000+ posts)
sparkly theres no need2come up wiith excuses....we all know ur gona forget an need one (or b like me n NOT do one in first place cus dawny doin spares!!! teehee!!)

I have put my health from in my case from last weekend at netherurd - that way if I forget the guiders one then at least you will have something!

Smudge

The Doctor (5000+ posts)
I knew there was something else I needed to print! Oh well will just make sure i have my one from netherurd last weekend.

GuidingKB

Brownie Guider
Mine might be envelope-less as I forgot to grab one of those as well as the form before I left home. Oops!
Clare
Lol! You're a guider...surely you could make one? (or use one of BOs....)

I still need to print mine off which I'll do at work tomo as I don't have a printer!

See you all soon

foxy77

Rainbow Guider...still official nutcase
GuiderPlus
Oh bugger I knew there was summit I forgot to put on!!
lol - me too! not that I can ever remember my doctors name... i see a different one everytime i go to the surgery...

*goes to 'borrow' one of her dad's envolopes*

Claratrix

Veteran (100+ posts)
Lol! You're a guider...surely you could make one? (or use one of BOs....)

I still need to print mine off which I'll do at work tomo as I don't have a printer!

See you all soon

BO to the rescue on that one, all now nicely in an envlope with my name on it, just to remember to give it to the appropriate person now.

Clare

jennthedeadfunkyranger

Guide Guider
GuiderPlus
lol - me too! not that I can ever remember my doctors name... i see a different one everytime i go to the surgery...
I've only been registered at my doctors since last October, and don't even know which doctor I am registered with! I have only seen a doctor once in that time. (whereas the receptionists never see the back of me when I'm going in for repeat prescriptins)