• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Official Info: Health Form

yorkie67

Div CA, GIC G, GIC R
GuiderPlus
Please find attached Health Form. This must be in a sealed envelope and given to our First Aid (need to get in touch with the person first!) and you will get this back on the Sunday after the event. It will not be opened unless in emergency.

Hope that clears.

Any problems please let me know. If you have any food allergies please email us at G2G7Yorkshire@hotmail.co.uk

Thank you

Attachments

dollypip

Rach or Dolly i'll answer to anything...
do you want to know about my wrist on it? as it is neither illness or allergy

Last edited:

yorkie67

Div CA, GIC G, GIC R
GuiderPlus
I can officially announce that BLUE-DREAMER is to be our First Aider for the weekend - many huge thanks Blue-dreamer!

Cazbly

Darth Vader (12,500+ posts)
I am now!!! :)

I passed my St John qualification two weeks ago so I *should* know what to do..... I've just never done it in real life yet.........................
Don't worry - you will be falling over other qualified first aiders, so one of us should know what to do :)

dollypip

Rach or Dolly i'll answer to anything...
You don't know all the ins and out plus I have a foot problem which is neither illness or allergy too

Wren

Mod
Staff member
GuiderPlus
If you were to fall and be unconscious, would you want the emergency services to be aware of your wrist and your foot issues? If so, then consider writing it all down at the bottom of the form.

Wren

Mod
Staff member
GuiderPlus
I would just give a short summary that x was wrong, you have had y done to your wrist and for further information to contact your doctor or z.

jennthedeadfunkyranger

Guide Guider
GuiderPlus
The new stlye forms ask for medical conditions relevant to the event. Ie I'd def put Raynauds on mine for something ike Waddow fever, but not for an indoor event in summer

Susiwaa

Guide Guider
Speaking of new forms - for an adult only event there is no requirement for health forms to be completed. Unless that's changed since a few weeks ago?

Still think it's sensible thing to have though, just in case!

yorkie67

Div CA, GIC G, GIC R
GuiderPlus
Well, I think us adults still think we should go ahead but it will be sealed in an envelope and put in a box for blue_dreamer.

We have not discussed this for my camp whether do the leaders still do it but I think personally we should because if one adult has an accident - do they know who to contact - answer is NO unless you're friends with their partners!!! :)

ScareyClarey

Recently Qualified Brownie Leader
GuiderPlus
Think it is a sensible precaution for a large adult event anyway. Best to have the info & never read it, than need it and not be able to get it. How guilty would you feel if something went wrong & you didn't know X had Y wrong with them & it affected their treatment.