• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Information: Health Form

Lette

Guide Guider & Senior Section Member
I don't know the phone number for my doctors either. But then it's only open for about 2 hours over the time we're away anyway.

Can you use your parents' address instead?
There is a sign with the address on in the kitchen, I'll go copy it down. I think I have the doctors number somewhere too. In my defence I have only lived here for 3 weeks!

dollypip

Rach or Dolly i'll answer to anything...
There is a sign with the address on in the kitchen, I'll go copy it down. I think I have the doctors number somewhere too. In my defence I have only lived here for 3 weeks!
I have your docs number in my phone dont know why ive not removed it!

cerys80

Brownie Leader
uhummm you might not want to know ! Suffice to say I've never seen one used for that before and it had to be 'opened out' first :) Good job it was a tickling version or the nobbles would have got in the way !!

lol, didnt relise that it had been opened and written on, i must have missed that
just noticed the outter packaging had TJ health form

so i wonder what it will be written on next time !!!

TJ.

Wonder Woman In Training
I had great fun writing that. There is a pictureof me posing with my health form. And I will be topping it at G2G9, though it may be the final health form cabaret!