• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Home again

victoria

Veteran (100+ posts)
GuiderPlus
i'm home but dont have my guiders knecker - i havent worn it since friday night and its tied in a frenship knot.

Thanks to BO for the lift home it was a good weekend.

Cazbly

Darth Vader (12,500+ posts)
i'm home but dont have my guiders knecker - i havent worn it since friday night and its tied in a frenship knot.

Thanks to BO for the lift home it was a good weekend.
I believe that is the one that was on the table at the end then. I think TJ took that piece of lost property.
I have a jacket that we suspect belongs to Smartie.

Good luck everybody in being re-united with possessions (is there a badge for this?)

BeccaSooty

Brownie Guider
GuiderPlus
Well I lost my voice somwhere around the site....looked all through my bags and it's not there!! Has anyone else picked it up by mistake? It's quite important for my job, so I'd like it back soon!!

Dolphin-Brownie

Veteran (100+ posts)
Thanks everyone for a fab weekend, especially the hard work of the organisers and the super duper kitchen team! Thoroughly enjoying being back in my own bed, although missing playing footsie with TanyaLasagne! (If I haven't managed to track you down on FB yet please add me, I'm Claire Morris.) X

Cazbly

Darth Vader (12,500+ posts)
Well I lost my voice somwhere around the site....looked all through my bags and it's not there!! Has anyone else picked it up by mistake? It's quite important for my job, so I'd like it back soon!!
This is a classic symptom of squirrelitis............. use alcohol (and I find badges help too).

Glad you all had safe journey's home.

Young man is on the mend, but keeping him off school tomorrow just to make sure.

I have your necker Victoria. It might be easier if I give it to TJ to bring to Finland or I can just look after it till next time. I also have a white long sleeved top belonging to someone who was in Robin Hood and a pale blue towel, that was left in bathroom. Any claimers??

Thank you for my pressies. Sorry I wan't there to be presented with them. I'm glad you all enjoyed yourselves and hope to see loads of you at the next one. Must say Hilzo, one way of making sure you're going to keep your 100% record is by being on the organising team. lol

Purpleellen1976

Guide Guider and mad woman
GuiderPlus
Thank you everyone for the weekend, you sure took my mind away from my woes :) Very tired now and need sleep...and maybe a gin!

See you at 10! xx

Tanyalasagne

Veteran (100+ posts)
Thanks everyone for a fab weekend, especially the hard work of the organisers and the super duper kitchen team! Thoroughly enjoying being back in my own bed, although missing playing footsie with TanyaLasagne! (If I haven't managed to track you down on FB yet please add me, I'm Claire Morris.) X
hee hee! found you and friend request sent x

Lette

Guide Guider & Senior Section Member
I got home about 4ish after dropping off the Katie's, had a quick shower abd unloaded the car before going for dinner with the inlaws. I have found the key to surviving such events, sangria! Bf and I were in bed asleep by 945, oh we are getting old!

Sent from my GT-S5570 using Tapatalk

Lette

Guide Guider & Senior Section Member
I seem to remember at the time muttering of a potential refund?
I'm guessing as I've not heard by no, we aren't getting one. But as I'm rather poor atm I thought I would check.

Thanks.