• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Home from G2G

Kiwi26

Senior Section Member & ACSL
GuiderPlus
Just got home, thank you everyone for a cool weekend. Was lovely to meet you all. If anyone found a gold ring that looks like a belt with red stones, please could you send it to me? My dad thinks he lost it in the car park

Smartie

Mod and wearer of many hats!!
Staff member
GuiderPlus
Home too, thanks to both Ryan, the mechanic scouter, a very nice green flag man, and Dawns driving to avoid using any lights, wipers or anything else! Never been so pleased to turn into our drive!

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 2

Roo2

Veteran (100+ posts)
GuiderPlus
got home at 15:30 ish, and managed to resist the computer temptation for this long. DD and OH had a good time too so will be able to go to another one! Yay!!

TJ.

Wonder Woman In Training
Had a lovely time so many thanks. If anyone has picked up my bottle opener, could they let me know?

*gwen*

GIC Guide/SS
GuiderPlus
I have just made it home. Teeth brushed and the bed is now calling as 4 hours of sleep is catchup up with me:sleeping:

Last edited:

*gwen*

GIC Guide/SS
GuiderPlus
Just got home, thank you everyone for a cool weekend. Was lovely to meet you all. If anyone found a gold ring that looks like a belt with red stones, please could you send it to me? My dad thinks he lost it in the car park
Sadly the car park was dark when we left the site, and there was lots of cars coming in for the firework display. I shall get Becca to PM you the site contact details encase they have anything handed in

ScareyClarey

Recently Qualified Brownie Leader
GuiderPlus
Just had a message from Zeberdee, who has just walked in the front door after her epic journey home
Was proper epic too, after picking up "a few items" in Paddington, then having the bag split open in the scramble for the train. Good job they don't charge excess luggage for trains!

Off to bed now, tired but had fun!

Roo2

Veteran (100+ posts)
GuiderPlus
Sadly the car park was dark when we left the site, and there was lots of cars coming in for the firework display. I shall get Becca to PM you the site contact details encase they have anything handed in
may need to PM them to TJ as well as she was asking after her bottleopener and I am wondering if I saw it in the cutlery container after most every one else had gone, but I've only just remembered I saw it! Doh!

cerys80

Brownie Leader
ooo yes there was an opener in the grey cutlery tray thingy, just assumed it was kitchen kit, there were other openers in the stainless steel counter drawer too.

Don't suppose anyone found a yellow scoubee woggle with a silver owl charm dangling off it? Was from last g2g I went to so will miss it. Probably half way round the high rope course!!

BeccaSooty

Brownie Guider
GuiderPlus
I got home just in time for Downton at 9!!!

I'm not sure we found much lost property, other than Ben's Bow and Arrow and some Gloves! Sorry! If anyone wants to see if anything got handed in, PM me and I'll send you the contact details for the site, so you can ask!!

GuidingKB

Brownie Guider
Ooh.....gloves! They'll probably be mine! Are they thick black ones with 'Salamon' (or something like that!) on them? If they are, please can you post them to me? I'll obviously paypal you postage.

Kiwi26

Senior Section Member & ACSL
GuiderPlus
Thank you. Have phoned the site and they said they will have a look for us

thanks Jenn for posting for me last night !
it was an epic journey to say the lest, train was packed and there was no buffet car !good job i brought what idid !!!
got in the door about 9 15pm last night as the train also got delayed at plymouth
so glad to be home but miss you all
hopefully i will see you all again soon xxx