• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Official Info: How to get there!!!! :) :)

shazzab

SS Leader and busy mum to 2 busy dd's
GuiderPlus
Blakeys and Togo they are independant locally owned coffee shops I go to both regularly you don't need big high street chains Brighouse is all about keeping it local. Sorry Brighouse girl born and bred and support it all the way. I am finishing work at lunchtime so am flexible on my arrival or meet for a coffee time :)

dollypip

Rach or Dolly i'll answer to anything...
Lol Ashton doesnt know what coffee is
So when starbucks came to Wigan I was so amazed :) we have a costa too but I'm
not a fan of the blends they use or the syrups. I love department stores chain stores the trafford centre :) I love sale shopping :)

Wren

Mod
Staff member
GuiderPlus
Store21, otherwise known as Bewise (sp)

Have I missed the official "arrive from" time?? or the official "you have to leave at" time?

Smartie

Mod and wearer of many hats!!
Staff member
GuiderPlus
Store21, otherwise known as Bewise (sp)

Have I missed the official "arrive from" time?? or the official "you have to leave at" time?
Not seen a bewise in years! I haven't seen an official time either!

yorkie67

Div CA, GIC G, GIC R
GuiderPlus
No, am still waiting for JC to announce the official time! If nothing I may get some answers this weekend as I'm down at the woods on the BW service team!

jim

GuiderPlus
if you put a slipper on your right foot instead of the diveing boot you shouldnt be too early wren lol

yorkie67

Div CA, GIC G, GIC R
GuiderPlus
There has been a boom of Store 21 around lately, majority of these stores have taken over the old Woolworths!!!

dollypip

Rach or Dolly i'll answer to anything...
I don't think I like the sound of it :/ I'm a bit of a clothes snob I'm currently debating is £50 reasonable for flip flops in the sale

Wren

Mod
Staff member
GuiderPlus
In that case, Dolly, you'd hate it! We're talking bargain basement stuff here. Things that would last a season and as you didn't pay much for it, wouldn't mind sticking it in the charity bin.

yorkie67

Div CA, GIC G, GIC R
GuiderPlus
I don't think I like the sound of it :/ I'm a bit of a clothes snob I'm currently debating is £50 reasonable for flip flops in the sale
..................................£50!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????? ........................... omg!