• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Official Info: How to get there!!!! :) :)

yorkie67

Div CA, GIC G, GIC R
GuiderPlus
Right, I've had no emails or anybody requesting lifts from station so please let me know what time you are expected to arrive and which station?

And we'll sort the rota out of who can get to you!!!

So far I'm picking Kerstee up at 3.45pm from Dewsbury Station (and then nip home to load car up as don't want chilli to be all over the boot!)

Anybody else but Snowy - what's your destination?

If you need my mobile phone number please...... pm me!

twinmum

Beginner (10+ posts)
I am picking my sister up at 6.30pm sp should be at BW by 6.45pm ( As long as Oh doesn't get stuck in traffic on way home from Sheffield!) I can pick amyone up from Brighouse station at around that time or indeed don't mind driving to Huddersfield. As I said before can also collect from Hudds or Brighouse between 1pm and 4pm if needed. If anyone needs my number let me know!

Cazbly

Darth Vader (12,500+ posts)
I will be the aimless looking soul in a silver astra, cracked number plate and front grill missing ..... thanks the plonker who shed half his load right in my path this morning and then sped off!

Cazbly

Darth Vader (12,500+ posts)
amazing how much extra speed he got up when a load of rubbles and planks had fallen off the back of his wagon and of course I did not manage to get a number and had to stop to see if the damage was cosmetic or catastrophic.

twinmum

Beginner (10+ posts)
Shall I pick Snowy up from Brighouse at 6.30pm as I will be passing there to get Jemma? If so Snowy I will PM you my number just in case of delays. Where are you starting from on the Brighosue train? Leeds?

ker-stee

SGP Enthusiast
GuiderPlus
Shall I pick Snowy up from Brighouse at 6.30pm as I will be passing there to get Jemma? If so Snowy I will PM you my number just in case of delays. Where are you starting from on the Brighosue train? Leeds?
If you could, that would be brilliant I think :)

yorkie67

Div CA, GIC G, GIC R
GuiderPlus
Ah twinmum - thank you for this, she did send me that she'll be in Brighouse at 6.30pm. Please let me know if you're picking her up, so far only Jemma and Snowy are being collected from Brighouse.

I've not heard if anyone else is going by train ................... maybe they're all going by cars!!!