• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Information: How to guides...

raaowdot

Administrator
Staff member
Here you'll find a growing list of how to guides on using the forum.

I will be adding to these as often as possible. Next ones will be 'uploading to the Resource section', 'GuiderPlus subscription' and 'using the Gallery'.

If you'd like to know how to use anything on the forum please post below and I'll look at added a guide or answer your questions.

sandra 100

Veteran (100+ posts)
if you know the username of the person you are sending a pm to when you sign in to the site at the top it will say inbox click on this and it will say start a conversation do this and then click send and it will go to the person you want the badges off hope this makes sense

Quack

Veteran (100+ posts)
Staff member
GuiderPlus
I'm not sure that you can delete, but you can PM a mod or report a post and a mod will delete it.
To edit there is an edit icon at the bottom of a post ( I think everyone can see that - I know I can but it may be Mod powers) it's next to the time and date bit...

raaowdot

Administrator
Staff member
Hi. Yes that's correct.. you can edit posts but threads can only be deleted or changed by mods.

As Quack has suggested Reporting the thread/post will allow you to flag it up and add a comment saying what's wrong. Don't worry about Reporting posts as it's nothing more than sending a note to the mods.

Sunny2nd

Guide and Ranger Leader
GuiderPlus
Nope - no edit - just bookmark.
upload_2017-2-8_0-38-58.png As shown in this picture.

Yey! I can edit. :)

Last edited:

Quack

Veteran (100+ posts)
Staff member
GuiderPlus
Click on your user name in the top right hand corner, select account details and the option to change your email address is the first option.

Quack

Veteran (100+ posts)
Staff member
GuiderPlus
Presumably you've tried to under the process above .... otherwise it may be a job for the admins