1. Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread
    Dismiss Notice

If Hilzo is going to G2G Bristol

Discussion in 'G2G8 Bristol' started by Rosella, Oct 1, 2011.

1. Rosella

Rosella Guide Guider

Nearly a year ago I paid Hilzo for a set of Sparkle Challenge badges - at G2G ICANDO.

I have emailed & pm'ed and had no contact or badges.

Please please if she is at G2G Bristol could someone find out if she has any she can post me please (will need to give her my new address)

Or Hilzo if you read this could you take a set with you and give to Lizieloubee please.

If there are no more could I ask for my money back please - can pm me or email.

Sorry for putting this in the public forum but have had no response other ways.

I understand internet & busy issues so am not complaining at all just would like to have them if possible.

R x

2. laurad82

laurad82 assistant guide leader Staff Member Moderator GuiderPlus

I'm sure she's going to the g2g.
    I know she has a really busy job, think with the BBC and works really strange and random hours. It's quite possible she has just been busy and forgotten about it. Have you tried contacting her via fb? I can drop her a message for you if you want. Sorry I don't have her moby number tho so can't text.

3. Rosella

Rosella Guide Guider

Oh haven't tried FB - that would be great as I am not linked to her profile.

Please let her know I am not grumpy - totally understand life getting in the way.

Took me 8mth to realise I never got them!

4. laurad82

Ok will drop her a message. Not sure how often she checks it tho. Don't know if any of the other mods has her number tho!

5. Lizzieloubee

Lizzieloubee Veteran (100+ posts)

If Hilzo is giving them to me, can I have your adress please? :p

6. laurad82

I've dropped hilz a pm via Facebook asking her to have a quick check on here. Hope you get it sorted.

7. Hilzo42

Hilzo42 Guide Leader (GiC) & Forum Mod! Staff Member Moderator GuiderPlus

I am so, so sorry, my brain is clearly completely fuzzled and needs a serious reboot. I thought I had sent them - obviously I hadn't and it's entirely my fault for forgetting somewhere along the line and I haven't been on here much to see PM's - no excuse really I suppose though. I've been going back through my inbox and there have been a couple of others which I've packed up and posted today, I can only apologise for the major error on my part.

I'll give them to Lizzie - I had actually just got them ready to post and seen your address has changed here so I'll avoid putting them in the postbox! Or that would have been an even bigger whoops on my part..... :/