• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

I'm a ... guider part 60

mazi159

Assistant Guide Guider
Opening the next part as the past part was finally full

Inn response to "oh I'm really sorry to hear that
I know its not the same but are you able to help at another unit"

Yes I am able to go and help at my sister's unit until I find another unit to go and help with

I'm lucky I am able to access the Internet while it is quiet at work this afternoon

KatieW

Guide Guider, Nottingham
Staff member
GuiderPlus
I'm a Guider who's having a quiet day at home on my day off and am watching the first 2 Captain America movies. Will be the Avengers next week I think!!

Lynz

Veteran (100+ posts)
Not necessarily the last time ever Mazi, perhaps you'll be able to reopen it a few years down the line :) Our unit closed for several years at one point in its history and is now full to bursting!

mazi159

Assistant Guide Guider
Not necessarily the last time ever Mazi, perhaps you'll be able to reopen it a few years down the line :) Our unit closed for several years at one point in its history and is now full to bursting!
Yes this will be the last time as of the location that it is! It is between 3 towns/ cities within half a mile of each other so the girls will just go to one of them!

ker-stee

SGP Enthusiast
GuiderPlus
I'm a guider who is dreading the amount of mud there will be at Cub Camp this weekend... It's been raining heavily since yesterday and there will be 2,000 or so kids on site....

jennthedeadfunkyranger

Guide Guider
GuiderPlus
Mud mud, glorious mud!

I'm a Guider waiting for the hot water so she can have a shower. 6 more days, and my immersion heater will finally be fixed after 6 weeks - going to the estate agent and threatening to withhold my rent worked!

Ech18

Veteran (100+ posts)
I'm a giggling guider after having to re-assure hubby that when I said "we made pancakes at Guides" it was not some strange guidey code word for odd food combination or strange cooking method!

badgemad4

Veteran (100+ posts)
I am a Guider who is concerned about some of the anti Guiding sentiments in some parts of SSAGO. Luckily I haven't encountered this in my club, but I am slightly shocked/surprised about how blunt/rude scouters are towards guiding. And its very much not banter. :/

LJB

Beginner (10+ posts)
I'm a Guider who's slightly terrified because I have a job interview on Wednesday and the first part will be "group exercises" with the other candidates o_O Really hoping they'll be something I've done at Guides (Mission Spectacular cup challenge please) :p Hopefully it won't be "you have to get everyone across a river but you can only..." :eek:

ker-stee

SGP Enthusiast
GuiderPlus
I'm a guider who is looking forward to the weekend. Going to see 2 shows in London on Saturday (Book of Mormon and Aladdin!)

mazi159

Assistant Guide Guider
I'm a ready for this working week to be over guider

I'm a looking forward to meeting up with friends in London on Saturday guider

JJJJ1980

Brownie Leader x 3
I am an exhausted guider. A day at Bewilderwood with Brownies does that. Also I have discovered that 39 girls is really hard to head count, just too many!

sandra 100

Veteran (100+ posts)
I'm a guider who has been watching the patrons lunch on tv it was really good and the queen seemed to really enjoy it I spotted a few brownies guides and the ss