• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

I'm a ... guider part 60

badgemad4

Veteran (100+ posts)
I'm a Guider who would like to apologise for the negativity in my recent posts. My non Guiding life is a bit frustrating at the moment and I think it's spilling over :(

ker-stee

SGP Enthusiast
GuiderPlus
I'm a Guider who is taking steps to get my knee sorted.

I had an accident on a Scouting trip a few months ago and fractured my knee (Doctor said so, but as I didn't go to A and E originally - which I should have - they couldn't do anything) so i've finally booked to go to my regular Doctor as it still feels misshapen and still hurts to walk on. Fingers crossed they'll help me resolve it

Epona

Veteran (100+ posts)
Knackered but very happy Guider just back from a week of greenfield camping on the Gower where we dodged all the storms and just had some rain on the first night and last morning. A lucky set of Girl Guides!

mazi159

Assistant Guide Guider
I'm a thinking Poacher has finally caught up with me! Not looking forward to going back to work in the main department again tomorrow morning

AngliaGuider

Regular (50+ posts)
I am a Guider who is champing at the bit to get a look at it! My login email hasn't arrived yet :(

I did look at the training site but so much of what I was interested in (the reports) seemed to be missing still...

NosilaC

Regular (50+ posts)
I'm a Guider who can't really believe that 'they' need us to enter the fact that each of our girls lives in the UK before we can update any aspect of their record on the new GO system (I'm SO hoping that I can find a way round this, but haven't so far...). If anyone else succeeds in this before I do, please (pretty please) let me know... [though of course this might reveal that I hadn't completed records on the 'old GO' correctly, in which case I shall have to eat my words...!]

Last edited:

Quack

Veteran (100+ posts)
Staff member
GuiderPlus
I'm a Guiders who has logged in but found it fairly slow so I 'll wait until it's quieter online before I explore fully...

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Quack

Veteran (100+ posts)
Staff member
GuiderPlus
I'm a Guider heartened by the fact that there are 11 genuine members logged in at the moment and the threads are constantly being updated. I can only think this is due to Badgemad's drive on the new threads ( thanks badgemad ) and the common interest in the current changes in GO and the programme.

badgemad4

Veteran (100+ posts)
Don't thank me- thank my masters dissertation procrastination!

In all seriousness though I'm happy to see the forum busier again. I went with the logic that if I wanted the forum to be an available resource for me I'd have to contribute.