• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

"I'm A Survivor... GUIDE Me Out Of Here!" Challenge

mcclouk1

Veteran (100+ posts)
Captain9th, Boris and Cordelia all asked on here about badges. I am not sure if I still need to retain them as , ofcourse, orders come in in real names and cannot be matched to my list!!!! Could you comment on here and let me know?

MummyOwl

Brownie Leader
I am pleased you are excited - I will keep some aside under the name of mummy owl - would be grateful if when you send your order in you add mummy owl to the name so I can match it up - I have loads of badges put aside for people who have probably ordered because I can't natch them to enquiries!
A local leader added 5 extra to her order the other day, so I now have my additional badges!
Thanks for putting them aside for me - but you can let them go now!
:)

mcclouk1

Veteran (100+ posts)
Plenty of these badges in stock at present ( in excess of 2000!) - all ready for dispatch on the day orders arrive - please take a look - it is full of team building challenges and is therefore ideal for the start of term

MummyOwl

Brownie Leader
Just back from Brownie Pack Holiday.... GREAT Challenge, they loved it. Thank you!
Our Bushtucker Trials included 'snakes in the mud' (jelly snakes in Angel Delight), 'crunchy spiders (spiders made from Oreo cookies and strawberry laces), toasted worms (campfire dampers)... and we also had stir-fry noodles one night, but I didn't have the heart to call it anything nasty in case they wouldn't eat it!

mcclouk1

Veteran (100+ posts)
Plenty of these badges in stock just now if anyone is planning camps or pack holidays or just wants three or four weeks programme where the planning has been done for you!

mcclouk1

Veteran (100+ posts)
Plenty of these badges in stock just now if anyone is planning camps or pack holidays or just wants three or four weeks programme where the planning has been done for you!
currently have 1000+ of these badges in stock - plenty for everyone! Delighted at the huge numbers we have sold so far!

mcclouk1

Veteran (100+ posts)
I have about 400 of these badges 'aside' for people who enquired over the last few months - if you no longer need them can you let me know as trying to work out how many more to order

mcclouk1

Veteran (100+ posts)
New order just received for those of you planning camps/pack holidays etc around this theme - should now have plenty - sold 15000+so far!

mcclouk1

Veteran (100+ posts)
Now have enough badges for all those tgat have preordered for forthcoming events but not many extra (about 150). Going to order more but if you are planning it it would help if you can let me know so I can gauge whether to order 1000 or 2000 this time!

mcclouk1

Veteran (100+ posts)
This badge has suddenly become very popular again - many repeat orders from those that did it in the first 6 months it was out. We are in the process of redesigning the badge and going forward will offer both - it will be uploaded as soon as I receive approval from branding