• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

"I'm A Survivor... GUIDE Me Out Of Here!" Challenge

mcclouk1

Veteran (100+ posts)
current badge still in stock and delivery for the new one is expected this week - I will post again when we are able to take orders for it

mcclouk1

Veteran (100+ posts)
sales picking up again as units plan this for camps and pack holidays. I only have 100 of the green original badge on stock but more are ordered. The new badge is proving popular too!

sales picking up again as units plan this for camps and pack holidays. I only have 100 of the green original badge on stock but more are ordered. The new badge is proving popular too!
Hello there. We are planning a Jungle theme pack holiday in June and have found your original challenge pack to download and would like to order 22 badges. Do we order badges using the email address in the pack or is there a new contact address? Is the new badge just a new design, or is it a new challenge too? Thanks

Dawn
7th Annan Brownies

mcclouk1

Veteran (100+ posts)
hi Dawn

The new design os just an addition to the pack giving people a choice of badge - mainlh because people wanted to repeat it. over the years we have tweaked the pack bit in general it is still the same pack. The address is still the same - you can order via the order form with a cheque or if you email we can send you paypal details. Enjoy!

hi Dawn

The new design os just an addition to the pack giving people a choice of badge - mainlh because people wanted to repeat it. over the years we have tweaked the pack bit in general it is still the same pack. The address is still the same - you can order via the order form with a cheque or if you email we can send you paypal details. Enjoy!
Great - thanks! Will send an order ASAP. D

mcclouk1

Veteran (100+ posts)
We are off to France on 28th June for two weeks thanks to everyone who supported this or one of our other challenges. A parent will collect my mail and post badges while we are away but service may be a bit slower than normal as she wont do it every day - if you need them in that period please order in advance!

mcclouk1

Veteran (100+ posts)
4 yearß on this badge is still incredibly popular with multiple orders being received most weeks - i have 1000 of the round ones in stock and 200 green