• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Chat: Is anyone else bringing....

HanSeeingRed

Bananaface :oD
Staff member
GuiderPlus
....their unit mascots?

Pheobe has returned, it wasn't Emily who had her it was Laina who has just had a new baby sister so has been struggling to get to Brownies, I was very excited to see her :p

I know how much Pheobe enjoys the G2Gs....

Attachments

Hilzo42

Guide Leader (GiC) & Forum Mod!
Staff member
GuiderPlus
I'm bringing my bear - he/she (never quite decided) isn't our unit mascot but does wear our unit necker & name tape and had a fab time with my guides at Big Gig!

Smartie

Mod and wearer of many hats!!
Staff member
GuiderPlus
no.... because its to big and i am too lazy to bring it! Though i still have the Phoenix moose.... so i'll bring that! :)

Smudge

The Doctor (5000+ posts)
Our unit mascot went awol but I am bringing my girl scout bear and my own teddy (cos I always have with me when I am away!

jennthedeadfunkyranger

Guide Guider
GuiderPlus
We don't have a unit mascot, but I do have Lennie the Leopard who lives on my car dashboard. He was a present from my last Guide unit, just before I went on my year abroad, and I was under instructions for him to accompany me on all my travels. He did, and now he is in my car so he really dioes go everywhere (though at the moment all he really sees is the A500 and the A50!!)

Cap'n Gaerlick

Captain Gaerlick of 1st Gaerlick Guide
Our Unit mascot Phoebe is currently in Michigan, USA. I will therefore bring our "home" mascot Fenton who stays with the Brownies so they don't get lonely while Phoebe is away. Fenton is a Squirrel!!!!!

Broken.Owner

Archery Goddess and Moderator
GuiderPlus
Well i asked before G2G2 and was told no, i couldn't take my 3 year old who is our unit mascot, am i allowed to take her now she's 4??

She'd look after all the other mascots for you!!! :D

jim

GuiderPlus
I have hit a problem my vody suplier has run out so it looks like it will have to be some of that dirty scottish water

HanSeeingRed

Bananaface :oD
Staff member
GuiderPlus
Pooh! Just realised being the numpty that I am, I gave one of the Brownies Pheobe to take home last week, we're not meeting again until after G2G3, guess she'll have to miss this one!