• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Chat: Is anyone else bringing....

Purpleellen1976

Guide Guider and mad woman
GuiderPlus
Question: Will anyone be bringing badges to sell to G2G3? I was going to buy 4 funky badges from someone on here, but I can't remember who is selling them or if they are a G2G person! All I can remember is that they were £1.50 each and I know Dawny has them on her blanket.

Also, does anyone have a thing to put rivets in clothing?

Purpleellen1976

GuiderPlus
I need to put some new holes in a belt but when I went to the shoe repair place today the man said he couldn't do it as he doesn't have the right rivet.

I'm just asking in case I can get it sorted without a trip into town - but I might like a trip into town when all the yoofs have gone back to school!

Purpleellen1976

GuiderPlus
I so wish I could remember who's badges I was going to send a cheque off for!! I have a sneaky feeling it might have been junbug.

But, ooh badges to buy! I hope I can make it now I know that

Purpleellen1976

GuiderPlus
woo! Smudge to the rescue - but seriously don't bring it if it's heavy or too big to carry or owt - I'm just being very cheeky (as usual)

Susiwaa

Guide Guider
yup, I'm bringing my Norway badges with me, £1 each and very pretty (I'm sooo pleased with them!)

Thanks for reminding me Smudge (and thanks for selling so many last weekend too!)

:D

Susi

Susiwaa

Guide Guider
My big one isn't that big, just that I don't have an in-between sized one!! I know, terrible!!

Shall think of something, they both need to come with me!

:smart:

Susi

Cap'n Gaerlick

Captain Gaerlick of 1st Gaerlick Guide
I'm going to bring Fenton the Squirrel as Phoebe is still in America. I am travelling light with only a medium backpack, my camp blanket, Fenton and of course my badge swaps.

Smudge

The Doctor (5000+ posts)
Were it not for camp blanket and song book I would be travelling with a hand luggage size case - but instead am borrowing a case from cousin which will hold GS bear, blanket, song book and cloths!