• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Urgent! Is there anyone you know who will help out on a Thursday Night?

My pack is in danger of closing. In the past two years we've had 3 successive brown owls leave us to move to another part of the country until I am the only leader left. My commissioner has told me she would like to keep us open as I have done good work with the girls but we will need to close down temporarily until we can find a second leader.
If anyone knows someone who's interested in being a leader but your packs too full or who even has experience in girlguiding and would like to be the leader of their own pack for the first time I would not mind being tawni owl to someone else's more experienced brown owl.
We're an old pack and it would be a shame to let it disappear out of existance. Please let me know if you can think of anyone.

fenris

fenris
GuiderPlus
My pack is in danger of closing. In the past two years we've had 3 successive brown owls leave us to move to another part of the country until I am the only leader left. My commissioner has told me she would like to keep us open as I have done good work with the girls but we will need to close down temporarily until we can find a second leader.
If anyone knows someone who's interested in being a leader but your packs too full or who even has experience in girlguiding and would like to be the leader of their own pack for the first time I would not mind being tawni owl to someone else's more experienced brown owl.
We're an old pack and it would be a shame to let it disappear out of existance. Please let me know if you can think of anyone.
Where are you based?