1. Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread
    Dismiss Notice

Isn't it great?

Discussion in 'Website Related' started by kingfisherblue, Jul 13, 2017.

1. kingfisherblue

kingfisherblue Veteran (100+ posts)

I've just logged on after a busy day, and there are nine new posts :). Only one is a resource, and none are spam.

After a definite lull, this forum seems to have come alive again, and I am delighted. There are a few new threads that seem to be attracting some decent discussion (thanks to Badgemad for creating them). I don't know the statistics, but there certainly appears to be an increased amount of interest in posting.

Let's make a real effort to keep things going over the summer, which has always seemed to be a quiet time. It would be a shame to lose momentum just after such a great improvement.

Sunny2nd, partygirl, Beckie and 3 others like this.
  2. badgemad4

badgemad4 Veteran (100+ posts)

It's great to see that at least one thread has reached a second page (remembering that there were days when threads could reach over ten pages in a few hours) and over 40 comments!

Sunny2nd and kingfisherblue like this.
  3. Quack

Quack Veteran (100+ posts) Staff Member Moderator GuiderPlus

It's great to see some more traffic overall. Some good discussions, new members contributing and older members returning...

Sent from my Hudl HT7S3 using Tapatalk