• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Jenn & Cazbly's Requirements

Cazbly

Darth Vader (12,500+ posts)
Following my tongue in cheek comment the other week, we have been discussing my requirements in depth at Fever ;)

Soooooooooooooo .......................

I have a need to avoid sleeping on ley lines
Need to be in a NNW direction
Don't like windows at my feet end of bed.

Can come up with more - looking to challenge the room organisers properly here with new and exciting angles :)

jennthedeadfunkyranger

Guide Guider
GuiderPlus
I can only sleep in a bed that is exactly 2m in both directions, my mattress has to be an exact firmness with a dent at one end, I can't sleep in a direct line with the window or the door, or be in an end room

yorkie67

Div CA, GIC G, GIC R
GuiderPlus
Don't you start to give us any challenges otherwise we'll suffer lots of headaches!

the windows in each rooms are high enough so they're not near your head or feet!!!

dollypip

Rach or Dolly i'll answer to anything...
It's I cannot sleep if my feet aren't towards the door and find it hard to sleep in rooms with people I don't know cos I don't know their habits

Cazbly

I haven't started on my blackout curtain requirements

Proximity to the nearest toilet

and

Aversion to any food with the letter "m" in it on a Saturday yet! :)

It could be cosy if we all go for a bottom bunk :p

jennthedeadfunkyranger

Guide Guider
GuiderPlus
I cannot sleep in a bed that has varnish on it, and therefore need a bed made from untreated pine. It must also have no glue holding it together

(why do I get a feeling me and Cazbly are going to be banned from plotting together?)

yorkie67

Div CA, GIC G, GIC R
GuiderPlus
I haven't started on my blackout curtain requirements

Proximity to the nearest toilet

and

Aversion to any food with the letter "m" in it on a Saturday yet! :)

It could be cosy if we all go for a bottom bunk :p

You can make some blackout curtains!!!! :)

Nearest toilet........ You'll have to wait and investigate where it is!

yorkie67

Div CA, GIC G, GIC R
GuiderPlus
I cannot sleep in a bed that has varnish on it, and therefore need a bed made from untreated pine. It must also have no glue holding it together

(why do I get a feeling me and Cazbly are going to be banned from plotting together?)
Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn and CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCcccazbly!!!!

What you doing to us????

Cazbly

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn and CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCcccazbly!!!!

What you doing to us????
I would blame the penguin drive last night, oh and the pub trip at lunchtime
....................... ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr to much time to get really creative :p

jennthedeadfunkyranger

Guide Guider
GuiderPlus
Well after Morocco, where the only option (or the only clean option) was a squat toilet, being forced to use the woods won't be an issue.

Although if you take note of one of my comments, I can only sleep with pine, so you'll need to check what type of trees they all are.