• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Jubliee Party tomorrow!

FionainKL

Happily Guiding with BGIFC
Staff member
GuiderPlus
HFMD panic over, school running normally.

148 consent forms - check
fish and chips ordered - delegated
Red white and blue balloon drop being installed tomorrow afternoon - delegated
Cake - being delivered 5pm - delegated
sign in sheets and name labels - delegated
Music and games - delegated
Crafts and quizzes - delegated

Rainbows are sleeping over, and I'm staying as license holder, even though I'm not organising, so must not forget own clean pants and toothbrush!

I hope you are all impressed with the amount of delegation that has gone on there!

sandra 100

Veteran (100+ posts)
HFMD panic over, school running normally.

148 consent forms - check
fish and chips ordered - delegated
Red white and blue balloon drop being installed tomorrow afternoon - delegated
Cake - being delivered 5pm - delegated
sign in sheets and name labels - delegated
Music and games - delegated
Crafts and quizzes - delegated

Rainbows are sleeping over, and I'm staying as license holder, even though I'm not organising, so must not forget own clean pants and toothbrush!

I hope you are all impressed with the amount of delegation that has gone on there!
well done glad everything has finally worked out enjoy your party

Roo2

Veteran (100+ posts)
GuiderPlus
very impressed with the delegation Fiona, now where did you find out what the word means?:D Hope all goes well for you and enjoy yourself

littlerainbow

Rainbow Leader
Excellent.
I'm sure over in KL there's nowhere near the amount of jubilee paraphenalia (paper cups, tablecloths, bunting, "QEII" masks etc) on sale in the shops, but your party will be a great success for certain! Fish & chips - yay.

FionainKL

Staff member
GuiderPlus
Excellent.
I'm sure over in KL there's nowhere near the amount of jubilee paraphenalia (paper cups, tablecloths, bunting, "QEII" masks etc) on sale in the shops, but your party will be a great success for certain! Fish & chips - yay.
The school have red white and blue bunting we are borrowing.

The entire SS unit (5 of them) are currently in my house printing and laminating Royal Family masks for tomorrow!

FionainKL

Staff member
GuiderPlus
They also appear to be making a Beatrice Pretzel hat. I'm trying not to get involved