• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

just seen this on FB maybe Fiona???

Brandie

Veteran (100+ posts)
Nicky Hopkins
Does anybody know if girls who have been guiding abroad with BGIFC (Guides based in Kuala Lumpur) are any central database that would link with Go?. Have tried to search for the Guide on Go! with name and dob but no joy. We had the enquiry re Join Us - would be a shame not to link up her service whilst abroad - any ideas

victoria

Veteran (100+ posts)
GuiderPlus
Fiona would know as she is div com in Kuala lumpa and has done i think every unit at one point (or at the same time in the past). IT would be worth messaging her either on Facebook or on here.

FionainKL

Happily Guiding with BGIFC
Staff member
GuiderPlus
I'm getting intrigued by this now, I got a PM from Cloud83 yesterday about it (but not heard back from her)

I've now found the FB post, but if anyone knows Nicky Hopkins, can you get her to check her "Others" inbox so she doesn't miss the message.

We are definitely on GO!

cloud83

Rainbow, Brownie and Guide leader!!!
Hi Fiona,

This was the person I had seen on facebook, wasn't sure if you would have seen it so sent you a private message. But as you have seen, it is all sorted now :)

Must be good to know that as soon as it was written that it was to do with Kuala Lumpur we all thought of you! ;)

FionainKL

Happily Guiding with BGIFC
Staff member
GuiderPlus
It was one of my own Guides who has moved back to the UK. We had a chat about her - FB is a marvellous thing, and aren't Guiders lovely!