• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Keep on Swimming - inspired by 'Finding Dory'

mcclouk1

Veteran (100+ posts)
Attached is our brand new Pack based on the themes of friendship, memories, and reminiscing that the film depicts - with some fishy crafts and foods thrown in for good measure!
The badges are £1 each and the profits will go towards our guides and senior sections next international adventures in 2016 (seniors) and 2017 (Guides)

The badges have been ordered and should be available from 4th September 2015 - please take a look!

Attachments

mcclouk1

Veteran (100+ posts)
Thanks Sandra. Unfortunately they are taking a bit longer to arrive than we hoped buy should be in stock in about a weeks time. We have already had pre-orders for a large percentage of our first 1000 so have second order not far behind it!

browniebeth

Brownie Leader
Staff member
GuiderPlus
A reminder that pre selling badges is not permitted on this forum. Please suspend all pre orders from this site until you have the badges in your possession. Thank you.

mcclouk1

Veteran (100+ posts)
I was not aware that I could not post the pack before badges arrived ( although knew they had to be ordered). However they have been in my possession for several weeks and we are well into our second thousand

mcclouk1

Veteran (100+ posts)
Another order of these badges has just arrived so plenty for everybody just now. The pack has also been updated to include some pelican crafts now that we know that a pelican has a big part in the film

mcclouk1

Veteran (100+ posts)
The count down to the films release is definately on now and I am delighted these badges are proving so popular! If it's in your plans for the coming months can you let me know please so I can gauge when to reorder.

mcclouk1

Veteran (100+ posts)
Orders now being received every day :) Supplies are low but are on order -- if you are ordering but don't need them for 2 weeks can you put that on the form - that would hep ensure I can continue to provide same day posting for those that have completed it and have children waiting

mcclouk1

Veteran (100+ posts)
Orders for this badge arriving every day and the 1000 badges I got two weeks ago are almost done - more ordered though. If you are doing this this term can you let me know do I can time orders so there is no 'breaks in delivery service'

mcclouk1

Veteran (100+ posts)
Cant believe how popular this badge is proving to be - another batch will be with me on Monday,- that will give me enough to provide badges for everyone who has asked me to keep them. Are you working on it? it would be great to hear as it helps ensure i have them when required

mcclouk1

Veteran (100+ posts)
Supplies low again but more being ordered. If this is in your plans please let us know - trying hard to ensure there is no breaks in supply

MrsJollyJackTar

Regular (50+ posts)
GuiderPlus
Supplies low again but more being ordered. If this is in your plans please let us know - trying hard to ensure there is no breaks in supply
Hi we're about to start this with our Rainbows - looks a lot of fun. Will be putting in an order for 25 badges probably next week.

mcclouk1

Veteran (100+ posts)
Hi- I received your order on Friday after work and badges went in the post on Saturday. I would hope you will get them tomorrow or Wednesday