· First aid form in an envelope marked with your real name and username. Please hand to Jim or Hollyblue as soon as possible.
· Guiding uniform/Guiders.co.uk clothing
· Guiders.co.uk necker if you have one (they will be available to buy!)
· Change of clothes
· Clothes you don’t mind getting mucky if you are doing activities!
· Outdoor shoes and coat
· Indoor shoes or slippers
· Bedding/sleeping bag/pillow if you want to bring your own (a fitted sheet, pillow & duvet are provided, so you don’t HAVE to bring these!)
· Camp blanket
· Wash bag and towel
· Craft, game or activity to share if you want to!
· Alcamahol!!! (Non-alcoholic drinks will be provided of course!)
· Torch (for the campfire!)
· Badge swaps if you have them
· Money for the gift/sweetie/guide shop!
Also: just had a thought as i'm finishing my packing this morning [i'm not that geeky - i just don't actually go home between today and g2g3] and realised i'd not packed my songbook! Its not a MUST HAVE, but just thought people might want to bring them!
Im lucky no need to pack stuff yet as only gear I will be wearing this weekend is 15 century
must look extra things out that I intend bringing for a craft to make your own woggle
platted and turks head type