• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Official Info: Kit List

Smartie

Mod and wearer of many hats!!
Staff member
GuiderPlus
*represses the urge to ask a question even though she has no question to ask*

Smudge

The Doctor (5000+ posts)
Could I be twisted and ask for the list to be posted in the actual thread cos I am using mums lappy while I wait for mine to be fixed and it wont open attactments! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease?

Thank you!

Smartie

Staff member
GuiderPlus
· First aid form in an envelope marked with your real name and username. Please hand to Jim or Hollyblue as soon as possible.
· Guiding uniform/Guiders.co.uk clothing
· Guiders.co.uk necker if you have one (they will be available to buy!)
· Change of clothes
· Clothes you don’t mind getting mucky if you are doing activities!
· Nightwear
· Outdoor shoes and coat
· Indoor shoes or slippers
· Bedding/sleeping bag/pillow if you want to bring your own (a fitted sheet, pillow & duvet are provided, so you don’t HAVE to bring these!)
· Camp blanket
· Wash bag and towel
· Craft, game or activity to share if you want to!
· Alcamahol!!! (Non-alcoholic drinks will be provided of course!)
· Torch (for the campfire!)
· Camera
· Badge swaps if you have them
· Money for the gift/sweetie/guide shop!

Susiwaa

Guide Guider
Jings!! (i really must stop saying that! Its just waaaaay too Scottish!! lol ! )

Off to indoor hol this weekend so packing will commence once everything is washed and dried.

Excited!!!

Smartie

Staff member
GuiderPlus
Also: just had a thought as i'm finishing my packing this morning [i'm not that geeky - i just don't actually go home between today and g2g3] and realised i'd not packed my songbook! Its not a MUST HAVE, but just thought people might want to bring them!

catdrew

Brownie Guider
GuiderPlus
good job you're guiders and realise this.
had brownies with 1 pair of knickers before despite it saying bring more.

Smudge

The Doctor (5000+ posts)
Thanks!

I am like susi - I have county training this weekend will literally be washing stuff and repacking it!

Now to find my torch?

jim

GuiderPlus
Im lucky no need to pack stuff yet as only gear I will be wearing this weekend is 15 century
must look extra things out that I intend bringing for a craft to make your own woggle
platted and turks head type

Smudge

The Doctor (5000+ posts)
I will burn a couple of copies of my game files for people and maybe a burn a few copies of my song book too - it is only thin (isnt it sly?) and has lots of nice american songs on it!

Smudge

The Doctor (5000+ posts)
The last time I had mine was 2 weeks ago at the county team building weekend - but that being said I do have one on my phone. But I really want to replace my headlight!

Smudge

The Doctor (5000+ posts)
Yeah that always happens to me - I fully expect my old navy polo to turn up sometime in the next weeks having bought a nice new one (that isnt too big for me!)