• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Official Info: Kit List

Broken.Owner

Archery Goddess and Moderator
GuiderPlus
Apologies for the lateness!

Here's the kitlist - mostly pretty standard, but a few items that you might find useful are on there.

Changes of clothes
Changes of underwear
Sleeping bag
Pillow
First Aid Form
Guiders.co.uk Neckie
Nightwear
Coat
Fleece
Wash bag
Towel
Indoor shoes/slippers
Craft/activity to share
Torch
Teddy bear
Swaps
Camp blanket
Camera (if digital bring cable to link to pc - you'll find out why later!)
Alcohol
Songbook
Costume
Plain Pillow Case for Campfire badge.

Susiwaa

Guide Guider
Hi. I don't have a cable for my camera, should I bring my card reader instead?

Scotmist has the same camera as me, maybe she has a cable, Scotch???/

getting excited, frustrated with work being quiet just now as thats only making the days longer so making the time till G2G4 gets here even longer!!

:rolleyes:

Susi

HMSisME

Guide Leder to only disabled unit!
My health form is filled in, printed out and stuck in an envelope!
Not that I'm excited or anything!
Same here and fished out my taptag never travel without it.(just in case for hospitals)
even have popped my meds out into the traveling box!!! Seeing that I have just restocked them all.

Susiwaa

Guide Guider
Yup, if I can find it I will bring it. :)

My health form is done already too and I've started making my lists for packing. Its going to be a long week!
It already is a long week!!

I need to get packed over the weekend, got to go to Edinburgh on 29th afterwork, then home to pick up stuff before going back to Edinburgh again for our train.

Busy busy busy!

scotchmi5t

Veteran (100+ posts)
I have to be organised too - have to be packed and ready on Thursday morning, got the whole day at work, lunch out with the girls as its my last day here, quick change then the train at 5pm to Edinburgh, then meet up with Susi to jump on the sleeper train! We'll be knackered by the time we get to London!!

Hilzo42

Guide Leader (GiC) & Forum Mod!
Staff member
GuiderPlus
I need to think about packing for Copenhagen this weekend first, G2G4 is waaaayyyyy off for me at the mo!
Is it sad that I got really excited about sewing the last union flag on my uniform yesteday?

*realises just how little she's prepared for that right now either though!*

Lynz

Veteran (100+ posts)
Hehe, I've got to pack for Scotland first, and my G2G4 thinking has been very much from an organising point of view - not even thought about sorting my own stuff!

scotchmi5t

Veteran (100+ posts)
Hehe, I've got to pack for Scotland first, and my G2G4 thinking has been very much from an organising point of view - not even thought about sorting my own stuff!
I can sympathise - I was one of the organisers of SG2G2 and its only very last minute that you think about your own stuff!

BeccaSooty

Brownie Guider
GuiderPlus
Well I am taking 20 Brownies in to London, this Sat, so am focusing on that first! I'd thought I'd have all next week to do stuff, but forgot that as it's half term, I'd actually be working all week (as I work in an afterschool and holiday club!!) So looks like i'll be packing on Friday morning!! Luckily I only have to get one train and the tube, so it shouldn't take me too long to get there!!