• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Official Info: Kit List

jennthedeadfunkyranger

Guide Guider
GuiderPlus
I am going away first as well, but just to my parents' house so that will be a break first!

I can't do my heath form till the VERY last minute as the nurse wanted me to go back in three weeks to change my medication, but need to see if I can a) even get an appointment first, and b) make sure I am no longer lurgified to be able to get htem changed to see how I feel generally...

pennya

Veteran (100+ posts)
I'm actually relieved that I couldn't get tickets for Captial Jig as I was going to Copenhagen, but would have had to do that, then Pack Holiday then the G2G all back to back! :eek:

Quick question as I can't see it on there, do we need a bottom sheet? As both the pack holiday houses I use say you do and I was just wondering?

Getting very excited now! :D

Lynz

Veteran (100+ posts)
I'm guessing (but I'm sure BO can confirm when she's next on here) that bottom sheets aren't provided, so if you're bringing a duvet instead of sleeping bag you'll need to bring your own....

pennya

Veteran (100+ posts)
Thanks Lynz, it's just ours insist whether you're in a sleeping bag or under a duvet - although I did have a think about it and wondered if it was just a safety thing for Brownies and Guides and that they expect leaders not to slip out of bed randomly. :)

I have lists! :D

laurad82

assistant guide leader
Staff member
GuiderPlus
what is the site like? does it get quite muddy? you neva put walking boots/shoes or wellies on BO!!!

BeccaSooty

Brownie Guider
GuiderPlus
Ohhh....I have really funky wellies...but am coming by train, so probably won't be able to bring them!!

Just wondering...and if not it's fine...but I don't supose anyone coming by car/with more room in their bag, would be able to bring a spare pillow would they? Cos I really don't think mine will fit in my bag!!! (not with a sleeping bag, camp blanket, and clothes!!!....The last 3 times I have used the same bag for weekends away, it has been full with just clothes, i've always had to take bedding seperate!!!)

jellycan

Rainbow Leader
Ohhh....I have really funky wellies...but am coming by train, so probably won't be able to bring them!!

Just wondering...and if not it's fine...but I don't supose anyone coming by car/with more room in their bag, would be able to bring a spare pillow would they? Cos I really don't think mine will fit in my bag!!! (not with a sleeping bag, camp blanket, and clothes!!!....The last 3 times I have used the same bag for weekends away, it has been full with just clothes, i've always had to take bedding seperate!!!)
I'll pack my blow up pillow if that's ok for you.