• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Official Info: Kit List

yorkie67

Div CA, GIC G, GIC R
GuiderPlus
What do you need a chair for????? May I ask?

Both buildings will have chairs, outside under the canopy have seats with tables, there's seats around the campfire circle!!!

ScareyClarey

Recently Qualified Brownie Leader
GuiderPlus
Erm: Brain (optional), Sanity (being checked in at the door for safe keeping), Guilt for leaving toddler (will try & remove at some point over the weeknd)

baby wipes, because i don't travel without them, Sweets for the journey, Paracetamol, ibuprofin, savlon - I fall down a lot!, (I am used to carrying a full first aid kit, but will try & resit the urge to bring it alll) water bottle. I'm sure there will be more. Hopefully Zeberdee / Wrens cars are up to the strain. if they drive minis, i may have to leave clothes behind!

All personal preference though!

Wren

Mod
Staff member
GuiderPlus
Erm: Brain (optional), Sanity (being checked in at the door for safe keeping), Guilt for leaving toddler (will try & remove at some point over the weeknd)

baby wipes, because i don't travel without them, Sweets for the journey, Paracetamol, ibuprofin, savlon - I fall down a lot!, (I am used to carrying a full first aid kit, but will try & resit the urge to bring it alll) water bottle. I'm sure there will be more. Hopefully Zeberdee / Wrens cars are up to the strain. if they drive minis, i may have to leave clothes behind!

I'm sure we'll fit it all in :)

ElfOwl

Veteran (100+ posts)
When I travel by car, I don't travel light. My car has a big boot, so too little stuff rattles about in it (my excuse).

kathrynha

Veteran (100+ posts)

It is hard leaving a little one at home. I did it in 2009 for a week when I went to WINGS, daughter was 3 at the time. Missed her, but spoke to her on the phone a number of times. Also really helped Daddy and Daughter to bond. A lot of us are mum's so we will all support you through it if you need it.

Sure the shop will have some lovely cuddly toys for you to buy for little one too :)

jim

GuiderPlus
dont bother with paracetamol I have loads, only anticeptic i have is germoline and germoline with a local anasthetic
will bring my nebuliser incase its needed and essentials, saline /salbutamol but that is for self admin I cant give it , 2 big f/aid kits could put one in each block no ibuprofen only codines that I take and a few of those things you ladies use ,in case of emergency I just ask you put a note in whats been used to allow it to be replaced without doing a full check you dont have to sign for any thing

ScareyClarey

GuiderPlus
You are a star Jim! Very thoughtfull of you. I'll be hopefully self medicating nothing worse than a hangover & a grazed knee, but you never know!

ScareyClarey

GuiderPlus
It is hard leaving a little one at home. I did it in 2009 for a week when I went to WINGS, daughter was 3 at the time. Missed her, but spoke to her on the phone a number of times. Also really helped Daddy and Daughter to bond. A lot of us are mum's so we will all support you through it if you need it.

Sure the shop will have some lovely cuddly toys for you to buy for little one too :)
Thanks, I know she will be fine, Daddy wil cope & my parents are only down the road, but I will miss her. She will probably have a ball, getting away with stuff I don't allow