• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Official Info: Kit List

yorkie67

Div CA, GIC G, GIC R
GuiderPlus
I meant to get some aniseed balls!!! Right that's my trip to the sweetie shop in the morning! I've now changed my mind on fancy dress so am not going as others I've chosen - there's three in my head!!!! And can't decide which one!

scotchmi5t

Veteran (100+ posts)
I know we will have first aiders at the weekend but I've just packed a supply of blister plasters and dressings due to my poor feet being wrecked earlier tonight!!

ElfOwl

Veteran (100+ posts)
I always have plasters when I wear my walking boots - dressing strip to be accurate. My toes rub and tend to blister in that type of footwear and if I plaster the toes up first, not problems. I am a firm believer in prevention rather than risk suffering.

Yorkielass

Brownie Guider and soon to be Guide GIC
I haven't either and I'm really tired so going to bed now and will do it in the morning - just came to double check the kit list after sorting out financial stuff, lots of ironing and washing sortage and then flopped in front of the tv as I suddenly came over really tired - oops!

Cazbly

Darth Vader (12,500+ posts)
Don't forget your torch!!!!!
It may be in there somewhere - if not, will have to beg, borrow or buy.

Had to use my overnight bag that I use for work too - somebody aged about 8 years who is a badge mad brownie appears to have made off with my rucksack.