• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Information: Kit List

Lynz

Veteran (100+ posts)
I believe 'plim' came into existence because certain special people aren't very good at reading labels the right way up!

Purpleellen1976

Guide Guider and mad woman
GuiderPlus
It's 'Wild' upside down, I couldn't read it on a bottle at last G2G. I was....(ahem) merry. Although, in my defence, usually I can read upside down text really well (Teacher, story time etc)

Loopy

Veteran (100+ posts)
I believe our first aider will be encouraging us all to drink "Responsibly". Can't wait to taste it.

I might be able to provide boomwhackers if my chauffeur has enough room and I can sneak them from my sister.
Awesome! I'd love to have a go at Boomwhacking!

Also looking forward to trying a bit of Responsibly - never heard of it before, is it a cocktail?

bagpuss

Dursley District Guider & Commissioner
GuiderPlus
I'm sure there must be something I'm missing with the boomwhackers, being a G2G novice, however I can provide some if required. I run a toy library, what other delights would you like me to bring!!

sliceofrice

Veteran (100+ posts)
Gawd, you lot make us out to be a bunch of alcofolics! :p

I had a question to ask on here, something sensible and now I can't remember it...

Loopy

Veteran (100+ posts)
Ooh, anything in particular I should bring for the bar? I'm not quite sure of the ingredients in "responsibly"! Dolly, I have bubble wrap, shall I bring it along for you to wear?

Lette

Guide Guider & Senior Section Member
Responsibly is the official cocktail of the Student Scout and Guide Organisation (SSAGO) I'm sure Ben will bring the ingredients!

I might need to get someone to bring me some mixer, I have rum, but don't think I want to be trying to pack coke as well as I'm on the train! Oh and I don't have my campblanket at uni or any swaps. Wahhhhh.

dollypip

Rach or Dolly i'll answer to anything...
Ooh, anything in particular I should bring for the bar? I'm not quite sure of the ingredients in "responsibly"! Dolly, I have bubble wrap, shall I bring it along for you to wear?
Its oki Im prob allergic to it anyway!