• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Official Info: Kit List

TJ.

Wonder Woman In Training
Hopefully it's fairly complete. I did forget the pac-a-mac and tena lady, but other than that...!

Attachments

TJ.

Wonder Woman In Training
Just a note:

Due to the number of people forgetting / not completing health forms in previous years, we are trying a different method this year. In your welcome pack, you will get a slip of paper / health form which you complete and will keep on you at all times (as with G2G8). You will not (According to Mr. B) be served your dinner until the form is complete, so please bring doctor's information with you!

victoria

Veteran (100+ posts)
GuiderPlus
T.j. can we just print one of the gg ones if we have one saved? if not i will need on with loads of space on it

TJ.

Wonder Woman In Training
I will have to ask Ben when he gets back feom camp. We don't tend to use GGUK ones because it's not actually a Guiding event. However, if the information is there and it does the job... I guess we just had a format we wanted to use. I will check it out and get back to you in the week.

victoria

Veteran (100+ posts)
GuiderPlus
I can always attach one to the other and fill some info in. Mine wont all fit on the health form anyway so is typed on a personal meds sheet.

TJ.

Wonder Woman In Training
TJ I'm not doing one... does that mean I still have to cook the dinner?
Yupp. still have to cook it, you just can't eat it!

Victoria, it's common sense. If you have so much that it won't fit on a GGUK form, it definitely won't fit on our mini-form. So by all means bring it along with you. Where possible, we'd like this format using but in certain cases it is obviously not going to work.

Last edited:

blue_dreamer

Veteran (100+ posts)
I just remembered that I have my health form from the previous G2G still in an envelope, can I bring that as I have a lot to write out? :p

ETA: Squirrels?! :confused: :confused: :confused:

Last edited:

KatieW

Guide Guider, Nottingham
Staff member
GuiderPlus
Quick (and daft) question as I've not been to a G2G before...

I know it's not an official GGUK event - is uniform/guide wear worn or not? Does it matter?

sliceofrice

Veteran (100+ posts)
Quick (and daft) question as I've not been to a G2G before...

I know it's not an official GGUK event - is uniform/guide wear worn or not? Does it matter?
Like Ellen Said, some do, some don't. I tend to have a mixture of stuff. As long as you're warm and comfortable, it doesn't matter. :)