• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Official Info: Kit List

*gwen*

GIC Guide/SS
GuiderPlus
Please find attached a kit list for G2G10 London (ish)

An addition that doesn’t always appear on G2G Kit list is a Lanyard. If you don’t have one let us know and we can try to arrange a spare one for you.

For newbies - 'Guiding wear' is typically what most G2Gers end up wearing
(Guiding uniform/member wear/guide-scout event tops etc). This is not compulsory (as this is not a official GGUK trip) .

Guiders.co.uk Neckers will be available to purchase from Hilzo if you would like one.

Any problems or questions let us know

Attachments

Last edited:

Cazbly

Darth Vader (12,500+ posts)
Must remember a lanyard, must remember a lanyard, must remember a lanyard (goes off mumbling must remember a lanyard - but a chair is easier to remember than a lanyard)

growlywench

Veteran (100+ posts)
Must remember a lanyard, must remember a lanyard, must remember a lanyard (goes off mumbling must remember a lanyard - but a chair is easier to remember than a lanyard)
Sure no one will mind if you wear a chair round your neck instead - might be just a little cumbersome at meal times, mind you... :p

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk

Hilzo42

Guide Leader (GiC) & Forum Mod!
Staff member
GuiderPlus
We'll bring some lanyards of course, but most of us have probably got quite a collection (I know Becca and I do from various things!) already and don't necessarily want another one to add to the pile! So we figured we'd add it as a kit list item this time :)

Smartie

Mod and wearer of many hats!!
Staff member
GuiderPlus
Wilko have pick n mix on half price, so that's me sorted for sugar! :D

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 2

snowy_jojo

Veteran (100+ posts)
I'm not going to gtg10 but i was wondering if i was able to buy a guiders necker? or if someone could get it and post it to me :) I would be eternally grateful xxx