• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Official Info: Last chance to apply....

LFC_dragonfly

Veteran (100+ posts)
Hi folks.

Thanks for all your emails and money we've recieved so far. As you can see from the list, we are getting very high in numbers!!

Sooooo......you have until the end of the year to let us know you want to come. Deadline for deposits is still Jan 31st for all of you already on the attendees list (see who's coming thread), but for anyone not on the list, or not already emailed me to say they are a strong maybe (only one person!), you have 19 days left to let us know!!

Thanks!!

jim

GuiderPlus
Thanks dawny dont want bank manager complaining about having to bank with me instead of me with him

LFC_dragonfly

Veteran (100+ posts)
Right....thats it. I know it's a few days early, but I am officially closing G2G3 for any more applications. You can see just how many of you are coming in the updated list on the other thread, and sorting out meals for any more of you is just too scary!

Thanks for all the applications we've received, and for payments made so far. Please don't forget we need a deposit of £15 from everyone by 31st January!

Wren

Mod
Staff member
GuiderPlus
Right....thats it. I know it's a few days early, but I am officially closing G2G3 for any more applications. You can see just how many of you are coming in the updated list on the other thread, and sorting out meals for any more of you is just too scary!

Thanks for all the applications we've received, and for payments made so far. Please don't forget we need a deposit of £15 from everyone by 31st January!
Dawny - can you please change your signature as if people see it on other threads they may still think they can apply!

Cheers :)

Very disappointed I can't attend :(

Lette

Guide Guider & Senior Section Member
Damn I miss read this post totally and just emailed asking to apply. I don't think I will be coming then!