• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Question? Leader Getting Married Badge

Heathera

Regular (50+ posts)
Hello,

I am getting married next year and I'm inviting my Brownies to the ceremony. I was hoping to get a badge to give to my Brownies (along the lines of "my leader got married") and thought someone might have had one made up before? I'd design my own but I am not artists in the slightest!

KatieW

Guide Guider, Nottingham
Staff member
GuiderPlus
If you're on Facebook, there's a Guiding Buy, Sell & Swap group. I'm pretty sure that someone had some made along those lines. Pop along, join the group and find out

Heathera

Regular (50+ posts)
Thanks! I found someone selling one here in case anyone else is looking for one. I haven't decided whether to buy that or get my own one designed...

lisawalmsley1989

Veteran (100+ posts)
Hi! I designed one for my wedding. If you do a rough sketch and send it to a badge company they can turn it into a real design (I created the attached in Paint to send to them). Got 100 made for £125 and used them as favours for the Scout/Guide friends there. We had a tipi at our wedding, but you could swap that bit for something else Guiding related.

Attachments