• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Live from G2G3

Gadget

Assistant Brownie Guider
SO... bet you are all missing us already!!

so far, smartie and i have discovered that the swingy thing in the back is a bit like sex and also a bit like surfing. (does that mean surfing is just like sex too?! can some one tell us cos we migh have to take it up!!)

I've set fire to err776's sausages and been booted out of the kitchen.

Bo neary turned magenta when she opened her special ann summers birthday pressie.

Jim's threatened various people with his rigid handcuffs

and the smartie thinks a slide (or a chute for the scots amongst us) is actualy called a 'slider'

more postings as the mess unfolds.

JMW1

Guide Leader
GuiderPlus
Hello! Definitely a chute!
We are having a weekend forum party - feel free to drop in from g2g3. We have just cleaned up for the night ready for tomorrow

xxx

yorkie67

Div CA, GIC G, GIC R
GuiderPlus
I agree with jmw1 and we're having a great time on the forum's party!

Hope you lot at g2g3 are not missing us out!!!!

yes we do wish we were there!!!

Gadget

Assistant Brownie Guider
well thats why we hve to pop on to tell you how much fun we are having!! to make sure yu all come next time.

there are 7 left standing now,Han, BO and Jim are dancing on a table, Lynz is cleaning, and katie B & hilzo are still trying to make sensible conversation and i'm craving the forum so much i'm sat here chatting to you guys!

mISS YOU ALL LOts!!

HanSeeingRed

Bananaface :oD
Staff member
GuiderPlus
Hey gadge now who is still standing, clara is Bach fro
putting someone to bed!
Me, clare, bo, Lynz, hils, Katie b and jim still standing!

HanSeeingRed

Bananaface :oD
Staff member
GuiderPlus
Brown owl hijacking Han's profile here, I'm sure I didn't go that red! I'm very innocent - I had a halo earlier!!!
It's great so far, I feel we (ME haN, hils Katie n clarA) Should prob gO to bed now LOL
!!!

We're hAving too much fun LOL

jennthedeadfunkyranger

Guide Guider
GuiderPlus
Hellooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

BO's pink shirt has been shot at repeatedly during archery, I took it to the top of the climbing wall and put it through the grille at the top, it has been run over with a pedal cart, Smartie has worn it in an innovative way along with a scarf, and it has yet to be burned on the campfire.

We have photographoc evidence!!