• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Live from G2G3

Susiwaa

Guide Guider
Jings crivens and help ma boab!!!

What a brill weekend, I'm shattered!! First glass of wine has gone straight to me head (oh FFS!!! I'm speaking all bleedin' suvern!!!)

Off work tomorrow so be catching up with sleep. Pics will go on my FB tomorrow, so come see. (not hard to guess my name on there, its Susi Wa. How original! lol !)

Thanks again everyone, especially organiser types, for a great time, not laughed as much in years!!

:p

Susi

Dizzybint

Super Moderator
Staff member
GuiderPlus
Where and when is GTG4
I will try and come on the next one as it sounds like I am missing out on some mega fun!!!!

HanSeeingRed

Bananaface :oD
Staff member
GuiderPlus
I was a casualty too when my belayers forgot

But I just licked it better!

Dizzy, brown.owl is heading up the team for no 4, it'll be a suvvern one! Would be brill if you could come!

Cap'n Gaerlick

Captain Gaerlick of 1st Gaerlick Guide
Garlic - my new name!!!! had a BLAST Made new bestest friends - you know who you are. Even started our own Guide Unit!!!!

I had so much fun I still hurt - and as for "Garlic finally gets it" - well every time I think of that song I ***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A special message to my friends from the Shire - love you loads!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

katz

Veteran (100+ posts)
Garlic - my new name!!!! had a BLAST Made new bestest friends - you know who you are. Even started our own Guide Unit!!!!

I had so much fun I still hurt - and as for "Garlic finally gets it" - well every time I think of that song I pmsl !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A special message to my friends from the Shire - love you loads!!!!
Yes it was fun now what clove am I in hehe!!!!!!!!!!!

cheerfulfairy

Regular (50+ posts)
Just to echo what's aready been said, thank you to everyone who organised the weekend, it was lots of fun, lovely to meet so many of you and put faces to names.
Hope to see you at the next one

Brown

Brownie Guider
Browns just got back off the ferry lol !!
Thanks for a great weekend, I had a blast and made lots of new friends.
Thanks to organisers and to Lotty for the lift.
Will soon be to bed for lots of needed sleep.
Hopefully see you at the next G2G. Take care everyone :) :)