• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Live from G2G3

Gadget

Assistant Brownie Guider
just wanted to say huge thanks to everyone for coming and an extra special snappy thank you to those who stayed on late to help us clean! you are ace as tits! in fact, better than that, you are ace as goldi's tits!

Smudge

The Doctor (5000+ posts)
I had to wait up for my cousins birthday dinner and they decided to have it later than they would normall have it cos we usually eat later than them, but didnt tell us, consequently I stayed awake when I could have had a nap!

Smudge

The Doctor (5000+ posts)
just wanted to say huge thanks to everyone for coming and an extra special snappy thank you to those who stayed on late to help us clean! you are ace as tits! in fact, better than that, you are ace as goldi's tits!
If garlic hadnt needed to get home to collect hubby we would have stayed to help! Sorry guys!

At least we didnt get misplaced on the way home!

Tawny75

Indicate the way to my abode....
Many thanks one and all, I had an ace time. It was lovely to meet the new faces and to spend time with my lovely friends.

Captain Gaerlick, you and Susie ate the nuttiest scots I have ever ever met, I am so glad you finally got it!!

My Saturday buddies, I love you all and I am still aching over laughing so much.

*alli*

ooooh Im now Brownies GiC!!
ok the 1st Gaerlick guides Facebook group has been made and is now available!! i have sent invites to the ppl i cud remember or who im friends with, if uv not received an invite (as its a closed group) then plz send me a msg ON FACEBOOK with ur name n username please !!! iv not missed anyone off on purpose so please dont sulk but it is late n i am in school brain mode not guiding mode atm!!
so FFS ppl!! lol

Last edited by a moderator:

HanSeeingRed

Bananaface :oD
Staff member
GuiderPlus
As are you guys :p

*drunken Scottish mumblings*

Harroooo ra Shhhteamin' Patrol!!!

:D

Susi
Wooooahhh Schlozzled & Shhhtemain!

didnt get2see my han much tho which made me sad :(
Missed yoooooooooooooooooooooo!

katz

Veteran (100+ posts)
ok the 1st Gaerlick guides Facebook group has been made and is now available!! i have sent invites to the ppl i cud remember or who im friends with, if uv not received an invite (as its a closed group) then plz send me a msg ON FACEBOOK with ur name n username please !!! iv not missed anyone off on purpose so please dont sulk but it is late n i am in school brain mode not guiding mode atm!!
so FFS ppl!! lol
Oh I see that expains why I havent got one yet hehe! I'll let you off everyone knows me has my username not fb name! lol

jim

GuiderPlus
had great weekend thanks a lot ladies realy enjoyed it
thanks to our cooks for their hard work and the rest of the management team for there hard work
the entertainment was also very good