• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

London Buses Sculpture trail G2G?

Hilzo42

Guide Leader (GiC) & Forum Mod!
Staff member
GuiderPlus
Ahh, this is what happens when I haven't checked the forum in a while!

I have to work tomorrow, but not until 4.30pm so I could make a bit of a meetup... saying that I'm working late tonight and it's my b-day tomorrow so OH might like me home too for a while! Will have a think and see (no promises) :)

*gwen*

GIC Guide/SS
GuiderPlus
Ahh, this is what happens when I haven't checked the forum in a while!

I have to work tomorrow, but not until 4.30pm so I could make a bit of a meetup... saying that I'm working late tonight and it's my b-day tomorrow so OH might like me home too for a while! Will have a think and see (no promises) :)
Speaking from experience Cant think of anything better to do for your bday than be on G2G :p

elenopa

Brownie Guider
I can't get the map of the buses to print!

Also, I'm having dinner with friends in the evening, so won't be able to stay for a meal this time.

Hilzo42

Staff member
GuiderPlus
Because I didn't get home from work until midnight, I'll only be joining you for part of the day.

So I won't see you all at 10am at Victoria, but will try and get into central London (traffic permitting!) for 1pm. I'll be parking in the Oxford Circus area for work, but I'll send a text and find out where you all are and come and join you! :D

*gwen*

GIC Guide/SS
GuiderPlus
Because I didn't get home from work until midnight, I'll only be joining you for part of the day.

So I won't see you all at 10am at Victoria, but will try and get into central London (traffic permitting!) for 1pm. I'll be parking in the Oxford Circus area for work, but I'll send a text and find out where you all are and come and join you! :D
Woohoo honoured you are able to join us at all

cerys80

Brownie Leader
Yay train on time, so on my way. I couldn't get maps to print either but have downloaded them onto phone instead :)

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

sunsetsongbird

Rainbows & Guides GiC, Brownies AG
Hope you all had a great day yesterday. Sorry I wasn't able to join you in the end. Was after 7 by the time I got finished with my event & just wanted to get home :-(

Hilzo42

Staff member
GuiderPlus
I know I was only with you for an hour, but I had a fab time and great to catch up again! Definitely a brill way to spend a birthday ;)

*gwen*

GIC Guide/SS
GuiderPlus
I know I was only with you for an hour, but I had a fab time and great to catch up again! Definitely a brill way to spend a birthday ;)
It was good to see you too albeit briefly, and pleased you considered it a worth thing to do on your birthday :D