1. Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread
    Dismiss Notice

Question? Looking for Brownie Jeff Banks Uniform

Discussion in 'Uniform' started by Loopy, Mar 19, 2016.

1. Loopy

Loopy Veteran (100+ posts)

Hi All

I was wondering whether anyone might have any of the old style Jeff Banks Brownie uniform that I could buy or borrow please?

No, I'm not planning to reintroduce it in my unit! As part of our unit's 50th birthday celebrations, we've been looking at Brownie history. We've been lucky to be able to borrow some old uniforms from our County archives (including a 1970s dress, 1930s dress and a replica of a very early dress), but there was no Jeff Banks uniform in the archive (not that was in good enough condition to show anyway).

I'd love to be able to show the Brownies a set of Jeff Banks uniform, so that they can see what came between the brown dress and their current uniform. I don't mind whether it's joggers or culottes, polo or sweatshirt/hoodie.

Thanks!
    Loopy

2. badgemad4

badgemad4 Veteran (100+ posts)

It might be worth asking parents or leaders, some of them might have uniform of theirs they might be willing to lend?

3. fenris

fenris fenris GuiderPlus

Whereabouts are you - there may be archivists in neighbouring counties (or history nuts like me who aren't archivists but collect anyway!)

KatieW likes this.
  4. bess342

bess342 Veteran (100+ posts) GuiderPlus

I've got a number of pairs of Jeff Banks joggers some I think have never been worn. Not sure where you are though, if you could pick up/or post.

5. Gwenel

Gwenel Beginner (10+ posts)

Our unit has some polo shirts, sweatshirts and culottes you could have. where are you based and when would you want them by?

6. Loopy

Loopy Veteran (100+ posts)

Thanks for all your replies. I'm based in Berkshire.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

7. tawnyowl3rd

tawnyowl3rd (Newbie)

Hi
    In was wondering if you still had any of these uniforms left

Thanks

Sent from my HSG1316 using Tapatalk