• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Lost Property

jennthedeadfunkyranger

Guide Guider
GuiderPlus
Erm, I lost a croc charm - a Guiding 100 one, but I'm really not too worried!
Was it on your shoe, or as a swap? And if it was as a swap, where was it? When I found BAWRG's swaps, they were not in the bag, and there were a few croc charms very close by - it wasn't obvious if they were part of her swaps or not, so we put them in there. I don't know if there was a 100 one, though

TJ.

Wonder Woman In Training
Ah, the blue, colourful sewing scissors would be mine. I was looking for them all weekend! The bag is also mine but I left it because the others wanted to get going and I wasn't that fussed about the bag. At least I solved the mystery of the damned scissors!

yorkie67

Div CA, GIC G, GIC R
GuiderPlus
Ah, the blue, colourful sewing scissors would be mine. I was looking for them all weekend! The bag is also mine but I left it because the others wanted to get going and I wasn't that fussed about the bag. At least I solved the mystery of the damned scissors!
Yes it's the blueish scissors - we had an inkling idea and I've still got it.... do you want me to post it?? If so pm me your addy!

Cazbly

Darth Vader (12,500+ posts)
tiny colourful scissors in a brown hessian bag, vodka with green apple bottle, brownie crossover tie with a sixer badge, and a 2010 cloth badge in a shape of trefoil with a pin!
I think all my crossover ties were accounted for - but if nobody else comes forward, there is a small possibility it came out of my box everybody was dressing up from.

So I will sit back to see if another owner comes forward.

By pin on the 2010 - I take it you are meaning a safety pin ... I do not think monster is missing any but haven't checked for gaps.