• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Lost Property

ScareyClarey

Recently Qualified Brownie Leader
GuiderPlus
Was it on your shoe, or as a swap? And if it was as a swap, where was it? When I found BAWRG's swaps, they were not in the bag, and there were a few croc charms very close by - it wasn't obvious if they were part of her swaps or not, so we put them in there. I don't know if there was a 100 one, though
It was on my shoe. It doesn't really surprise me as it has come off at home loads. Didn't notice it was missing until I got back, but it could just as easy be in Wrens car, or the bottom of my bag.

Lynz

Veteran (100+ posts)
I have someone's in4mer pen.... lots of people tried to claim it but not the original owner, so if it's yours then let me know!

Figgy

Veteran (100+ posts)
GuiderPlus
I have 2 badges that I found at the campfire circle with pins in them - obv come off a blanket in progress. my guess is whoever was sat behind me - with a ? yellow blanket?

Smartie

Mod and wearer of many hats!!
Staff member
GuiderPlus
Lynz I think the pen is mine!

A t shirt that isn't mine ended up in my bag! Guessing it might be purple princesses?

mazi159

Assistant Guide Guider
ah I may have one of hers but she needs to describe it!!!! (that's gonna be a huge challenge!!!)
Thank god I took photos of my camp blanket before I left as I have identified the three badges that I am missing!! :p

First one - Giant Sleepover badge
Second one - Global Footsteps round badge
Third one - Blue Brownie Patrol Emblem on brown background

Please can I get them back now?

Cazbly

Darth Vader (12,500+ posts)
Thank god I took photos of my camp blanket before I left as I have identified the three badges that I am missing!! :p

Sounds like a big job - think your brownie six emblem sounds like an Elf.

yorkie67

Div CA, GIC G, GIC R
GuiderPlus

I do have the Elf Six badge with me but it was stuck on the yellow brownie crossover tie - so is this yours or not?

the rest I do not have

so I still have one outstanding badge here!!!!

Lette

Guide Guider & Senior Section Member
I have someone's in4mer pen.... lots of people tried to claim it but not the original owner, so if it's yours then let me know!
I think it's Smarties.

I have about 50 4 pens and 100 odd 4 pencils in a box under my bed if anyone ever wants one!