• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Lost Property

Cazbly

Darth Vader (12,500+ posts)
I think it's Smarties.

I have about 50 4 pens and 100 odd 4 pencils in a box under my bed if anyone ever wants one!
I never say no to pens and pencils that advertise guiding - next time I see you, chuck a couple in my direction :)

Lette

Guide Guider & Senior Section Member
I never say no to pens and pencils that advertise guiding - next time I see you, chuck a couple in my direction :)
I forgot I had them to be honest - a nice person from CHQ gave them to me when I was doing In4mer sessions at an Anglia event last summer.
My unit haven't ever needed to buy pens - must remember to take them with me to places and actually do some 4 promotion.....!
I think they may be my uni stationary stash sorted too ;)

Smartie

Mod and wearer of many hats!!
Staff member
GuiderPlus
Possibly! I had assumed it was someone who was playing pictionary lol.
It came out on Friday night for the quiz and floated around the rest of the weekend! Oh well, its another excuse to meet up with you after uni is done for you!

I'm pretty sure we took a bottle of Vodka with Green Apple, but there's no rush in returning it, just bring it to the next G2G that you go to.

little owl

Veteran (100+ posts)
Hi I appear to have mislaid a couple of pens 1 is a paperchase one with owls on it and the other is a bright green Parker with the clip upside down

PrincessEmili

Away with the Fairies!
I'm pretty sure we took a bottle of Vodka with Green Apple, but there's no rush in returning it, just bring it to the next G2G that you go to.
I think yours and mine (and snowy pink owls) got mixed up.... we only had one bottle and we only drank a litttle bit of it, but there was a full one left.

I'm not too bothered (saves me getting more drunk lol) I just have to learn to finish stuff!!
I think that's where it has come from though.

Please drink repsonsibly, if you're gonna do it, do it properly!! lol x

yorkie67

Div CA, GIC G, GIC R
GuiderPlus
Well as I've told Kerstee - I've a confession to make....... that vodka drink is FOUL!!!

Whoever it belongs to - I'll get a replacement at the next G2G!!!!!