• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Official Info: Manchester Christmas G2G

Smartie

Mod and wearer of many hats!!
Staff member
GuiderPlus
Looking at the temperature forecast, I would say I will be one in a out a million layers! Still getting used to northern winters!

foxy77

Rainbow Guider...still official nutcase
GuiderPlus
Looking at the temperature forecast, I would say I will be one in a out a million layers! Still getting used to northern winters!
You'll never really get used to it... just have to tough it out like the rest of us ;) If it makes you feel better, I nearly got blown away going the 3 metres from my front door to the car this morning. Think that's the price I pay for living up in the hills!

growlywench

Veteran (100+ posts)
So, lemme get this right - 11am at Victoria - is there somewhere obvious at Victoria? - no uniform, prize for the person with the most layers - stay til you've had enough?

Anything we should bring - I've got duck, starfish, pink crocodile and penguin woggles up for grabs £1, I can bring some if anyone is likely to want. (Pic of peng and duck on another thread).

Cazbly

Darth Vader (12,500+ posts)
I might just buy a pretty woggle - I will have my guide anorak on .... it will look like Michelin Man due to multiple layers underneath - shall I wear my Claret and Blue woolly hat to accompany it?

Smartie

Mod and wearer of many hats!!
Staff member
GuiderPlus
Looking forward to seeing you all :) us two shall be slightly late as we have to head over from piccadilly as that's where our train comes in, at 10.56 but I have Dolly's number, and sure we shall find you! :)

Tanyalasagne

Veteran (100+ posts)
Train should be coming in at 11:07am so I will be slightly late too, also have to leave at 5:30pm to get my last train - booo :( but still looking forward to it, have various mobile numbers so shouldn't have too much of a problem.

Not sure what time my train gets into Victoria, but after last weekend and them running 15 mins late I will be getting the earlier one. I will be the one in the royal blue coat. See you all later - (goes off to get ready)

HollyBlue

Not gone to the dark side; I'm fireside!
I'm on my way girlies! On the slowest most packed train ever! It wouldn't surprise me if people were sat on the roof!!! :D

Tanyalasagne

Veteran (100+ posts)
Sad to miss the dinner - looked like you had a fab time. Train home was packed and full of drunk people. Other than that had a good day, thanks for organising it Dolly :)