• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Official Info: Manchester Christmas G2G

Cazbly

Darth Vader (12,500+ posts)
I did not drink .......... but I partook of a warm medicinal drinkto ward off the cold with several other of my fellow guiders ;)

falkland1

NellieB
GuiderPlus
I do so hope that the medicine worked Cazbly....maybe more than just the one dose would have been required on such a cold outing. I am very aware of your absolute abstinance rule...a shining beacon of all that is the 'spirit' of guiding. Cheers ;)

jennthedeadfunkyranger

Guide Guider
GuiderPlus
We were on the wheel later on in the day, so in the dark. It had stopped for rather a long time, then there was a big bang, and the lights went out! We were stuck up there for quite a while in the end! We did actually get to go right round once, but there must have been something more serious as they were sending people away, refunding those who'd already passed the booth, and also those of us on there at the time got our money back too.

Cazbly

And I thought we had warned you all not to play with live electrics!

Sounds a bit scarey... but just think, you missed out on the fireman rescue!

Smartie

Mod and wearer of many hats!!
Staff member
GuiderPlus
I managed to make a profit! Cos I paid student rate to get on, but they refunded me the whole cost!

Smartie

Mod and wearer of many hats!!
Staff member
GuiderPlus
I'm up for round two if it features on my weekend off ( I work alternate weekends! ) I really enjoyed seeing you all last year! I want to get a big sausage again :D

Cazbly

Yep, love to come as well.... if it fits in my other stuff going on. Could well be in the Southern Hemisphere when you all go for it tho'.