• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Official Info: Menu, Dietry Requirements, Room Allocations - IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!

Hilzo42

Guide Leader (GiC) & Forum Mod!
Staff member
GuiderPlus
It's taken a little while to get up but we thought we'd take a different approach with the menu by putting it up in advance!

This means you can all see what we have planned and if you have any major issues with the menu (and we mean major in the sense there is a meal where you'd eat absolutely nothing we have planned!) then obviously we need to know.

I'd say it goes without saying, but if there is anything specific about your diet, for example veggie, dairy free, gluten free etc. we need to know that also so we can provide appropriate breads/spreads etc.

Attached to this post is a tick chart - we're asking everyone to fill it in so we can work out quantities for the weekend. We ask for other dietry information on there too.

IN ADDITION!

Room allocations and organisation. So a few questions we need you to answer:

1) Are you an early to bed person or a late night one?
2) Top bunk or bottom one (or don't mind)?
3) Is there someone you'd like to share with?

Please send your filled in tick chart and answers to the room questions to G2G10London@gmail.com by midnight on Tuesday 30th October
(we thought we'd ask for it all in one email to make things easier!)

G2G10 MENU

FRIDAY NIGHT:
Jacket potatoes and fillings
(baked beans, bolognaise, cheese, coleslaw, tuna)

SATURDAY BREAKFAST:
Porridge
Cereals
Breads and various spreads (jam, marmalade, marmite, choccy spread etc)
Bacon, scrambled egg & beans (or veggie sausages)

SATURDAY LUNCH:
Wraps & bread rolls with fillings (cheese, chicken, ham, tuna)
Coleslaw, Mayo, Salad, Dips (hummus, couscous, pasta salad)
Crisps
Yoghurts
Cupcakes/Cakebars

SATURDAY DINNER:
Selection of roast joints (nut roast for veggies)
Roast potatoes, parsnips, carrots, peas, Yorkshires etc.
Jelly & ice cream and crumble & custard for dessert

SUNDAY BREAKFAST:
Cereals
Breads and spreads
Bacon & eggy bread
Leftover yoghurts from Sat lunch

SUNDAY LUNCH:
Remaining leftovers

----
Hilzo, Gwen and Becca :D

Attachments

Cazbly

Darth Vader (12,500+ posts)
Email just sent.

I've crossed the choices I want rather than tick as I can't remember how to get Word to do that.
Don't worry, I did that too - figured our organisers were perfectly clever enough to figure that marks indicate choices :)

BeccaSooty

Brownie Guider
GuiderPlus
Just a note to say that we only have about 5 bottom bunks avaliable, so if you need a bottom bunk, please do get your requests in quick, if you don't mind which bunk, or could possibly stretch to sleeping in a top bunk for 2 nights, please do!!

*gwen*

GIC Guide/SS
GuiderPlus
Thanks to those who have sent in there food/room preferances into us.

Reminder to those who havent to get your food list/room perferances into us by Tomorrow night.