1. Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread
    Dismiss Notice

Official Info: Menu, Dietry Requirements, Room Allocations - IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!

Discussion in 'G2G10 London' started by Hilzo42, Oct 25, 2012.

1. TJ.

TJ. Wonder Woman In Training

Oh... I sent an email about bunks etc (and replied to yours) but we did have a thought this weekend that if there is room, I could easily be in a room with Cazbly and Elfowl and put my thermarest on the floor between beds. Haven't got a problem With that way round and neither have they.

2. ElfOwl

ElfOwl Veteran (100+ posts)

My form was hopefully sent late Thursday while trying to get organised for the weekend and this week!

3. *gwen*

*gwen* GIC Guide/SS GuiderPlus

We received it :D

4. BeccaSooty

BeccaSooty Brownie Guider GuiderPlus

Well, there are enough beds in total for you not to have to sleep on the floor (just not in the same room, as you all wanted bottom bunks!) If you choose to sleep in with them, thats up to you, but as far as I remember (and when we looked round, the rooms didn't actually have beds in them yet!) I'm not sure that there is enough space in between the two bunks for you to be able to sleep in the middle, and people still be able to get in and out the room without falling over or stepping on you! By all means bring your thermerest, see what you think when you get there, and let us know if you want to change, but to start with at least, we'll give you a proper bed!!! ;)

5. TJ.

TJ. Wonder Woman In Training

Okie dokes. Was just offering an alternative if feasible! I know bottom bunks can be like golddust.