• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Official Info: Menu

dollypip

Rach or Dolly i'll answer to anything...
Here is the menu for G2G3

Alternative have been made for those with special requirements and will not be listed on here.

Any problems please PM me.

Thanks

Dolly

Friday Tea

Pie, Mash, Peas and Gravy

Cakes

Saturday Brekkie

Cereals and Toast and Jams

Cooked Breakfast

Saturday Dinner

Buffet Style
Barms, cooked meats, sausage rolls, quiche etc.
Fruit

Pack Holiday Jelly and Ice cream

Saturday Tea

BBQ, Salad, Corn on the Cob, Jacket Spuds

Choc Fountain

Late Supper

Pizzas

Sunday Breakfast

Cereals and Toast and Jams

Cooked Breakfast

Sunday Dinner

Buffet of whatever is left

Smudge

The Doctor (5000+ posts)
Sounds great!

Make me think of my little chocolate fountain and wonders if she should get it out for easter! ummmmmmmmmm!

brownowlbev

Veteran (100+ posts)
GuiderPlus
I'm not coming but after reading this - I am sooooo hungry - pies are just the best especially with mash, peas and gravy.............droooool ! droooooool!

Think I remember reading about the barm debate - cannot remember the outcome but it's a sunny day here so will leave it at not knowing rather than spoil the mood - hee!hee! (think it's what I just call a roll !!)

Have fun.......

Broken.Owner

Archery Goddess and Moderator
GuiderPlus
i remember being very confused because i knew northerner's had a rep for being on the large size, but a butter pie seemed a little extrememe!! lol It's just a meat and potato pie i think.

Love the look of the menus btw!!!

LFC_dragonfly

Veteran (100+ posts)
*rolls eyes

We will be having potato and meat pies

AND

Butter pies (for the veggies and suchlike)

A butter pie is a potato and onion pie basically. And they are sooooooooooooooooooooooo scrummy!!!!!!!!!

jennthedeadfunkyranger

Guide Guider
GuiderPlus
*rolls eyes

We will be having potato and meat pies

AND

Butter pies (for the veggies and suchlike)

A butter pie is a potato and onion pie basically. And they are sooooooooooooooooooooooo scrummy!!!!!!!!!
But I had no idea what a butter pie was - I've never heard of it!! They don't exist (certainly not the name) on teh other side of the hill!

LFC_dragonfly

Veteran (100+ posts)
No, I know, I meant about Dolly's post being ambiguous and sort of suggesting it might be a meat, potato and butter pie all in one!!

Lancashire it the bestest!! :D

jennthedeadfunkyranger

Guide Guider
GuiderPlus
BTW, in the slighty naughty hope of starting another regional debate....I approve of Dolly's naming of the mealtimes!!
I hadn't noticed that, but yes, the names are entirely correct. I think they use a mix in Staffs, as it caused a bit of confusion wehn I taught the meals of the day in French. Not to mention that I have the same regional issue with the names of the meals of the day moving forward in French also, cos of where I did my year abroad.