• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread
Messy Challenge Badge

Resource Messy Challenge Badge 1.0 new address

No permission to download

Jenbug

Veteran (100+ posts)
Jenbug submitted a new resource:

Messy Challenge Badge - Challenge badge created to explore messy activities around the world, in science, food and more!

We have compiled a great resource of messy activities for your unit from Rainbows right through to Trefoil Guild.
The activities allow you to become a mad scientist, explore messy culture around the world, do messy crafts, play messy and non messy games and much much more.
All profits go towards 1st moss edge senior sections trip to copenhagen this year.
Read more about this resource...

Greetings from NZ, I am organising our summer camp and calling it Camp MeSSopopotamia - it will be based around many of the messy challenges I found on a few uk sites and combining them together. I love the look of this badge and hoping if you also have 32 badges that we could buy please. If you could let me know asap that would be great. Our camp is in March 17-19th.

Hi I've sent you an email as we sent a cheque and order form a couple off weeks ago and the post office have returned the letter opened in another envelope stating 'Not Known at the address' I have checked the challenge pack and it states the same address as when we downloaded it in January 2017. Can you let me know if you have any badges left and what the correct address is please, my mobile is 07877450153. Thank you. Jackie

cerys80

Brownie Leader
Hi I've sent you an email as we sent a cheque and order form a couple off weeks ago and the post office have returned the letter opened in another envelope stating 'Not Known at the address' I have checked the challenge pack and it states the same address as when we downloaded it in January 2017. Can you let me know if you have any badges left and what the correct address is please, my mobile is 07877450153. Thank you. Jackie
I have just ordered these badges via the facebook challenge group - I believe the challenge changed hands so to speak, so you might have sent to the previous organiser. Will message you the latest contact details.

Hi, I have a few badges left from one of my units, and would like to do it with another - are the badges still available ...I would need about a dozen

Jenbug

Veteran (100+ posts)
Hello,

Just to update these badges are still available we have just ordered 1000 more from our supplier.
Please make sure you are downloading the newest pack from here as the old version has the wrong address.
The correct address has the house number 8 NOT 43. If unsure please just drop me an email I try to reply as quickly as possible.

The challenge is just going from strength to strength and is currently supporting my guides and seniors to attend chamboree this year :)