• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Chat: Not long now

Brandie

Veteran (100+ posts)
I have to keep reminding myself lol I'm in the middle of moving house and I don't wnat to forget to come but I seem to be forgetting an awful lot atm

blue_dreamer

Veteran (100+ posts)
Next week will be my birthday on Friday (19th) and going to my first family wedding next day in Cambridge, then the following weekend is G2G11! :eek: so busy!

Dionysia

Veteran (100+ posts)
I'm getting excited, started packing a few bits, that I might forget.

Does anyone know if there is wi-fi there??

Also, do we have a programme?? as I will have to fit in a 5 mile run in, which will take over the hour.

Angela

Smiley

Guide & SS Guider, Div Guide Advisor
I'm getting excited, started packing a few bits, that I might forget.

Does anyone know if there is wi-fi there??

Also, do we have a programme?? as I will have to fit in a 5 mile run in, which will take over the hour.

Angela
There is no wifi sorry.

We do have a programme but it is quite flexible, although of the top of my head sunday morning would be your best bet.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Brandie

Veteran (100+ posts)
Don't know if I'm going to make it :( almost finished moving then the house we've moved into has had to be rewired
today one of my tires blew and the tread on the opposite side is barely legal so need 2 new tyres
there's been a mix up with my car insurance so I need to pay 2 months worth this week instead of one

Having said all that I'm working on it lol

Dionysia

Veteran (100+ posts)
Don't know if I'm going to make it :( almost finished moving then the house we've moved into has had to be rewired
today one of my tires blew and the tread on the opposite side is barely legal so need 2 new tyres
there's been a mix up with my car insurance so I need to pay 2 months worth this week instead of one

Having said all that I'm working on it lol
Oh no - hope you get it all sorted in time xx

cerys80

Brownie Leader
What time can we arrive at Caeglas on Friday? Def want to avoid busy M4 traffic so think I'll set out earlier - but happy to potter about somewhere else locally to drink coffee and shop until you want us onsite :)