• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Chat: Not long now

cerys80

Brownie Leader
Yep I'm sort of in the gathering phase at the moment :) also got dd on guide sleepover this weekend but she's more or less sorted. Hoping to leave 10 ish, take it easy, stop for lunch and then visit sister/dad in Cardiff for a cup of coffee :)

blue_dreamer

Veteran (100+ posts)
I keep thinking I must have more to pack! Clothes feels like minimum, I can't think of a craft to bring, got blanket, badges and sewing.... that surely can't be it! :eek:

jennthedeadfunkyranger

Guide Guider
GuiderPlus
I probably should pack, as I get in from work about 20 mins before Eleri is due to get here, and as I leave for work at 7-15am (swapped shifts so I could leave earlier), packing in the morning won't be happening

Eleri25

Regular (50+ posts)
I also should start packing as will be going straight from work to jenn's. Have a feeling I will take way more Than I need, or could just take nothing which would mean I HAVE to shop... Shame!

Smiley

Guide & SS Guider, Div Guide Advisor
I also should start packing as will be going straight from work to jenn's. Have a feeling I will take way more Than I need, or could just take nothing which would mean I HAVE to shop... Shame!
Marks and spencers is in walking distance.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Claratrix

Veteran (100+ posts)
Loads left to do, and up at 6am in the morning - I apologise in advance if i am a zombie tomorrow evening!

Excited though - seems like a very long time since my last G2G, lots of new people to meet and some old friends to catch up with :)

Clare

bagpuss

Dursley District Guider & Commissioner
GuiderPlus
All this talk of packing, I guess I better do some too and get the sleeping bag out of the loft!!

raaowdot

Administrator
Staff member
Lisa and I shall be calling in on Saturday. Probably late morning/afternoon after we've taken the little one to ballet just around the corner. Will be good to see you all. If anything last minute is needed as I pass Tesco please let me know.

Mike

Smiley

Guide & SS Guider, Div Guide Advisor
Been up since 6.30 getting organised. Now for the food shopping. Then how much stuff can you fit in a honda jazz. Car tetris here we go.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

jennthedeadfunkyranger

Guide Guider
GuiderPlus
Lisa and I shall be calling in on Saturday. Probably late morning/afternoon after we've taken the little one to ballet just around the corner. Will be good to see you all. If anything last minute is needed as I pass Tesco please let me know.

Mike
Please can you bring my orange Guider plys badge with you?

Brandie

Veteran (100+ posts)
I'm still waiting for clothes to dry then collecting my Dd from dancing then be on my way :)
Oh and I really should tell my lift what time to get me sun lol