• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Official Info: OFFICIAL DATE - 1st - 3rd Oct

Dizzybint

Super Moderator
Staff member
GuiderPlus
Hi everyone following the Poll, which was inconclusive, I think it is best to keep the date on the 1st to the 3rd so it does not start to clash with the end of centenary celebrations. I am so sorry that some people are unable to make it and it will be such a shame
For everyone who has paid, please ensure that this date is Ok!

fuzz

just fuzz =D
hehe, oops - i am not in t'other half's good books. it's our five year anniversary today and i'll be going the wrong way along the M4! =S

Claratrix

Veteran (100+ posts)
oopsy, apolagises to fuzz's other half for stealing fuzz for the weekend. We will do out bestest to hand you back in one piece!

Clare

bryony

Guide and Ranger Guider
Staff member
GuiderPlus
Have a great time everyone :) sorry I couldn't make it in the end :( I'm sad not to be there but I wouldn't be great company anyway - mostly doing impressions of beached whales on the sofa at the minute! And a work trip into London on Wednesday convinced me that I need to stop and take it easy...

Anyway, I hope you have a fabulous weekend and I look forward to hearing all about it...

GuidingKB

Brownie Guider
Hugs!
Oh Bryony - do you have a copy of the photo I sent you for Brownsea? If you do, please can you send it to Dizzy?
Im not in work today so can't access it!

jennthedeadfunkyranger

Guide Guider
GuiderPlus
Right, I'm braving the rain (it's slightly less monsoon like - hopefully it'll stay that way for the next 5 mins whilst I bring the car up for loading), and heading off.

See you all in a few hours!