1. Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread
    Dismiss Notice

Old brownie uniform

Discussion in 'Uniform' started by tru6, Jul 18, 2013.

1. tru6

tru6 Beginner (10+ posts)

Hey all

I was wondering if any of you have a old brownie uniform before the uniform now! I am doing a day with the girls learning about what brownies and girls used to wear in the other days I have the brown dress and that but just cnt get the yellow Tshirt or jumper! So if nyone has one laying around please could you think of me! :)

God bless and thank you

2. fenris

fenris fenris GuiderPlus

I'd suggest your ideal starting point would be your County Archivist - they often have old uniforms which the girls can get to see (and some will allow them to try them on). They can also help with Traditions badge, and with historical info in general. I have some old uniforms, but couldn't risk some of the older, more valuable ones in the post.

I've also got some info on my Guiding history website (link below).

3. victoria

victoria Veteran (100+ posts) GuiderPlus

when do you need one buy. I have some but i cant access them, it may be many months before i can get to them, as i cant get upstairs and thats where they are, and alot of things need to be sort due to building work, but if you want it for nearer christmas i may be able to help.

4. Trinny

Trinny Veteran (100+ posts)

The Jeff Banks? Check Ebay!

5. tawnyowl3rd

tawnyowl3rd (Newbie)

Hi just wondered if you still have any of the uniforms left

Thankd

Sent from my HSG1316 using Tapatalk